Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bracketology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology?id=3232345

KY a 1 seed????? I like it but probably unrealistic.
Why is that unrealistic? I find it very easy to believe seeing how weak many of the traditional powerhouse teams will be next season.
It's unrealistic because it's June.
jetpilot Wrote:It's unrealistic because it's June.

:thatsfunn Yeah that's true, but as far as predicting goes, I don't think it would be out of the question for UK to be seen as an early favorite to snag a 1 seed.
Not that unrealistic. I can see it happening.
I'm liking it it lol
its a prediction and most of it looks good to me beside i think south carolina and lsu is going to surprise alot of people this year.
Big East still has 9 teams in....lol...I could see them been a 1 seed but I also could see them not...to early to call...wait till about january and look...alot will change by then....I like KU and MSU as the one seed....wait and let them prove themselves
theVILLE Wrote:Big East still has 9 teams in....lol...I could see them been a 1 seed but I also could see them not...to early to call...wait till about january and look...alot will change by then....I like KU and MSU as the one seed....wait and let them prove themselves

:Thumbs: agree with everything for once lol....oh yeah texas will be very good this year too i'd say top 15 or 20
beasy_bo Wrote::Thumbs: agree with everything for once lol....oh yeah texas will be very good this year too i'd say top 15 or 20

disagree by tourney time and no injuries texas will br top 10...starting out they may fall out to top 15-20...however I look for MSU and Kansas to be VERy good again Very GOOD
Guys, Kansas will be the best team in College Basketball, Michigan State will be top 5 because of their "D" by the end of the year, Texas will be very good along with Kentucky, with no major injuries.... I find it very fun that you can go from the NIT, to being a 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament..... Thanks to recruiting and coaching...
Its alittle early to predict this stuff, but from what I have read about the pick up games, Wall and Bledsoe are awesome and have came in and become leaders already. Baring no injuries, UK should have a #1 seed but lets just keep our fingers crossed.
there bracket looked easy,lol
Tennessee a 3 seed? Idk about that..
As much as I absolutely HATE Tennessee, they should be pretty solid this year. Im afraid that the pre season expectations are a little too high for a bunch of freshmen coming in, even though all of college basketball will be pretty level parity wise..Im not sure I would put them at a number one seed without seeing them play, lol..maybe a 3 is better suited. But for a team thats had 4 straight 12+ loss seasons, a pre season #1 seed might be a little too much...dont get me wrong, I believe this team will be absolutely super, and I think theyll hit their stride and make a LOT of noise in the tournament, and I trust Coach Cal! But this is why I hate these pre-season rankings and brackets in the middle of June, LOL..its not even football season yet!! Oh well, GO BIG BLUE!!
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Tennessee a 3 seed? Idk about that..
Well, it's nice seeing Kentucky back in its rightful place. Time will tell if we earn it this year, but I am so excited.
It would be fine with me to just have UK on the bracket.... 1 seed or 7 seed, we'll make a splash in the tourny and that's all that matters. :lmao:
Give me the NCAA tourney for UK. I'll be satisfied with that as a first step to getting the program back on track!
hopefully this excites the boys and they dont think its a gimme
I will just be happy if we make the tourney!