Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Xavier?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know we've talked about it already but now xavier still hasn't signed and his brother is ticked off. maybe just maybe he waiting for meeks to make a decision? maybe who knows
I would love to have him, but I tell you if he is going to be a distraction, then no we don't .
cougarpride08 Wrote:I would love to have him, but I tell you if he is going to be a distraction, then no we don't .
:Thumbs: thats tue but if it is even possible coach cal will determine that and to think we would get his lil bro too!
I am kinda on the fence with this guy. Yeah he is a great talent, no doubt, but so was Rashaad Carruth. This guy has been holding out on a decsion all summer. I just dunno abiout him.
He would be the shooter we are missing
drama, drama, drama!
even thought Xavier isnt signed yet he will not leave Kansas. if he does leave Kansas and comes to UK i will be very surprised. y is his brother ticked off?
Strikeout King Wrote:even thought Xavier isnt signed yet he will not leave Kansas. if he does leave Kansas and comes to UK i will be very surprised. y is his brother ticked off?
yeah i dont really think it is going to happen but i was just thinking it and wanted everyone else's thoughts on it. abouthis brother i'm not for sure but i think that him and bill self isn't on the right page.
do both Xavier and C.J have to play on the same team togeather or can they both play at Different Schools? when does Xavier have to sign with KU?
thingis they want to play together while they still have a choice especially since CJ have his school already paid for. i think the problem is he wants playing time now which i dont know how good he is so....
that is why I think they would be a distraction to the team.
He cannot sign with Kansas, you're only allowed to sign one LOI and since his was with Memphis, he cannot sign another Letter of Intent.... He will just show up on campus with the promise of having a scholarship...
What was the problem with bill self that made him mad?
from what i have seen from bledsoe and hood the are both respectable from behind the arc hood a little more so ..bledsoe is just a little undersized for the 2 but so was curry
I say for him to keep his butt where he is..
bledsoe will be playing PG more than SG just cause he fits better cause size. you'll see dodson, miller and hood at 2 and 3 more than anyone else.
beasy_bo Wrote:I know we've talked about it already but now xavier still hasn't signed and his brother is ticked off. maybe just maybe he waiting for meeks to make a decision? maybe who knows

Xavier Henry has signed the LOI with Kansas....
crazyfan4 Wrote:Xavier Henry has signed the LOI with Kansas....

he hasnt signed it yet. he has commited/not yet signed

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/commitlist...&School=33
Strikeout King Wrote:he hasnt signed it yet. he has commited/not yet signed

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/commitlist...&School=33

What I ment was that he can't sign another Letter of Intent. But he did sign to play basketball with Kansas. He signed a grant aid contract which is as strong as the Letter of Intent. He would still need to be removed from this document before going to another school.

http://www.kuathletics.com/sports/m-bask...09aab.html
Xavier will be at KU next year period.
C.Clair Wrote:Xavier will be at KU next year period.

agreed. if he leaves i will be very surprised!
good for him.
Navajo4life Wrote:He cannot sign with Kansas, you're only allowed to sign one LOI and since his was with Memphis, he cannot sign another Letter of Intent.... He will just show up on campus with the promise of having a scholarship...

The only thing that he can sign is scholarship papers...
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I say for him to keep his butt where he is..

You are absolutely right PB5!!!!!!!!!!!!