Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Deavan Downey will return to South Carolina for Senior Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The SEC, understandably ripped last March for not having a top seed and only three total teams in the NCAA tournament, continues to get good news with another high-profile conference player withdrawing from the NBA draft

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2009/...id=4256741
did SC get any good recruits to help deavan out?
cougarpride08 Wrote:did SC get any good recruits to help deavan out?

Ramon Galloway - (PG) - 3 Star

Lakeem Jackson - (SF) - 3 Star

[B]Johndre Jefferson[/B]
- (PF) - Unranked - Committed/Not Yet Signed

[B]Steve Spinella - (SG) - 3 Star - Committed/Not Yet Signed[/B]
Sounds like a good recruiting class.
He joins Mitchell and I think it was Tyler Smith from Tenn. as another top SEC player to return now with Meeks coming back the SEC is going to be loaded. Its going to look better on UK's record come March having dominated the SEC.
This year in the SEC should be fun, even if Jodie doesnt come back.
Bring him on!
They're all just coming back so they can lose to Kentucky.
:Thumbs: :thatsfunn I like that.
well the SEC will surprise alot of people this year go from being the worse to one of the top conferences. with the big blue boys leading the pack. oh yeah downey will be great again this year but will not score as much cause the defense against him will be a lot better.
Smart move IMO! Glad someone is making one..Too bad it isn't in big blue country!
I'm happy for the decision that Devon made, it was a smart decision for him. Just as it was a smart decision for Jodie.
little guy reminds me alot of reynolds once i thought about it.