Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky #2 recruiting class of 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:On our rating 1-10 rating scale a top five player nationally is worth 10 points, a top 10 player nationally is worth nine points, a player in the 11-40 range nationally is worth eight points, a player in the 41-70 range nationally is worth six points, a player in the 71-100 range nationally is worth four points, a player in the 101-300 range nationally is worth three points, a player in the 301-1000 range nationally is worth two points, and anybody not ranked among the top 1000 gets one point. Junior college and prep school are factored in as if they were the equivalent of a high school senior.

1. MARQUETTE (46 Points)..........7 Recruits..........6.6 Talent Rating Average Per Recruit..........Big East Conference..........(8) Erik Williams, 6'7, WF, Cypress (Cypress Springs) TX; (8) Junior Cadugon, 6'0, PG, Humble (Christian Life) TX; (8) Jeronne Maymon, 6'6, PF, Madison (Memorial) WI; (8) Dwight Buycks, 6'3, 2G, Indian Hills (JC) IA; (8) Darius Johnson-Odom, 6'2, PG, Hutchinson (JC) KS; (3) Brett Roseboro, 6'10, PF, Quakertown (H.S.) PA; (3) Youssouphe Mbao, 7'2, C, Simi Valley (Stoneridge Prep) CA.

2. KENTUCKY (41 Points)..........6 Recruits..........6.8 Talent Rating Average Per Recruit..........Southeastern Conference..........(10) DeMarcus Cousins, 6'10, C, Mobile (LeFlore) AL; (10) John Wall, 6'3, 2G, Raleigh (Word of God) NC; (8) Daniel Orton, 6'10, C, Oklahoma City (Bishop McGuiness) OK; (6) Darnell Dodson, 6'7, WF, Miami-Dade (JC) FL; (4) Eric Bledsoe, 6'0, PG, Birmingham (Parker) AL; (3) Jonathan Hood, 6'7, WF, Madisonville (North Hopkins) KY.

3. NORTH CAROLINA (39 Points)..........5 Recruits..........7.8 Talent Rating Average Per Recruit..........Atlantic Coast Conference..........(10) Dexter Strickland, 6'3, 2G, Elizabeth (St. Patrick) NJ; (9) John Henson, 6'10, PF, Tampa (Sickles) FL; (8) Leslie McDonald, 6'3, 2G, Eads (Briarcrest) TN; (6) Travis Wear, 6'9, PF, Santa Ana (Mater Dei) CA; (6) David Wear, 6'9, PF, Santa Ana (Mater Dei) CA.

4. OKLAHOMA STATE (34 Points)..........7 Recruits..........4.9 Talent Rating Average Per Recruit..........Big-12 Conference..........(8) Roger Franklin, 6'4, WF, Duncanville (H.S.) TX; (8) Karron Johnson, 6'7, PF, Laurinburg (Institute) NC; (6) Ray Penn, 5'10, PG, Richmond (Ft. Bend Travis) TX; (3) Reger Dowell, 6'1, 2G, Duncanville (H.S.) TX; (3) Torin Walker, 6'11, C, Columbus (Northside) GA; (3) Fred Gulley, 6'2, 2G, Fayetteville (H.S.) AR; (3) Jarred Shaw, 6'10, C, Dallas (Carter) TX.

5. VILLANOVA (30 Points)..........4 Recruits..........7.5 Talent Rating Average Per Recruit..........Big East Conference..........(8) Dominic Cheek, 6'5, WF, Jersey City (St. Anthony) NJ; (8) Maalik Wayns, 6'1, PG, Philadelphia (Roman Catholic) PA; (8) Mouphtoau Yurao, 6'9, PF, Rockville (Montrose Christian) MD; (6) Isaiah Armwood, 6'8, PF, Rockville (Montrose Christian) MD.

http://www.hoopscooponline.com/members/t...of2009.asp
Ill take quality over quantity, lol..Ill take our class over Marquettes..
wow this is hilarious....everyone knows who the real #1 is...
That is a joke. We will find out won't we who is the number one class.
Is hoopscoop really serious? If they are, then they need to check their publications and figures once again
They only give John Wall 8 out of 10 points, the best player in the Nation according to several different publications and recruiting services, are you freaking kidding me?
Someone please look at Rivals and see how many stars each of these recruits have, that's the sign of the class
Wow. I will take our class over any other every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Navajo4life Wrote:Someone please look at Rivals and see how many stars each of these recruits have, that's the sign of the class

Jon Wall - 5

Eric Beldsoe - 5

DeMarcus Cousins - 5

Daniel Orton - 5

Darnell Dodson - 4

Jon Hood - 4

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/commitlist...&School=35
SK can you post how many stars that Marquettes group has?
3 (3*'s)
3 (4*'s)
1 Unranked
the reason they did this is so people like us will read it and be reply on how stupid it was
C.Clair Wrote:SK can you post how many stars that Marquettes group has?

[B]Junior Cadougan - 4[/B]

[B]Jeronne Maymon - 4

[/B][B]Erik Williams - 4[/B]

[B]Dwight Buycks
[/B] - 3

[B]Brett Roseboro - Unranked[/B]

[B]Darius Johnson-Odom - 3 (Committed/ Not Yet Signed)

[/B][B]Youssoupha Mbao - 3 (Committed/Not Yet Signed)

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/commitlist...&School=39

[/B]

UK has an average start rating of 4.6 while Marquette has an average star rating of 3.0. Now tell me how in the world Marquette has a better class?
Do they let a bunch of retards run hoopscoop?
C.Clair Wrote:UK has an average start rating of 4.6 while Marquette has an average star rating of 3.0. Now tell me how in the world Marquette has a better class?

i have no clue. there just a big bunch of Morons
I rest my case.
Wow that site is awful, I think they let Eagle fans run the show there imo.
Roflmao!!!
Joke
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ill take quality over quantity, lol..Ill take our class over Marquettes..

AMEN :Thumbs:
This is the only site that has UK as number 2, right?

If not, there sure are a lot more crazy people out there than what I had imagined.
uh i'm pretty sure this is one of the best recruiting classes ever let alone the best this year.
Ah, don't feed into it. We know that we have the best and no one else would want to read theirs if they put UK first. They did it to have a story in which people would read and they got one if Kentucky fans go there, even just to see how ridiculous it is.
Just something to get us started.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Just something to get us started.

Exactly!!!
thetribe Wrote:Ah, don't feed into it. We know that we have the best and no one else would want to read theirs if they put UK first. They did it to have a story in which people would read and they got one if Kentucky fans go there, even just to see how ridiculous it is.

I agree tribe. Just something to get people started.
That is why I posted it here, to show how ridiculous they are. They do have a Louisville address though. UK:1: recruiting class, hands down.
TheRealVille Wrote:That is why I posted it here, to show how ridiculous they are. They do have a Louisville address though. UK:1: recruiting class, hands down.

Oh. Good idea for posting, TRV.
Pages: 1 2