Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Fulmer Cup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index....Fulmer_Cup

If you haven't seen this it is awesome. It keeps track of schools with criminal players. There is a point system and is kept up with throughout the season and on an all-time board. I'll try to remember to bump this with the top ten every so often.

2009 current top 10:

1. Washington State
2. South Florida
3. Hawaii
4. Pitt
MTSU
6. Illinois
7. Iowa
8. Florida
Marshall
South Carolina

ALL-TIME TOP 10:
1. Illinois
2. Florida
3. Washington State
4. Alabama
5. Penn State
6. Arkansas
7. Ellis T. Jones III (31 Points by himself)
8. Nebraska
West Virginia
10. Iowa

Fulmer Cup Champions:
2006: Marshall
2007: Illinois
2008: Alabama

Ellis T. Jones Award for Individual Achievement (Most points by an individual. ETJ3 Racked up 31 points by himself for many felony counts):
2006: Ellis T. Jones (San Jose State)- using craig's list to meet robbery victims
2007: Ronnie Wilson (FLA)- firing off a semi-automatic weapon
2008: Jimmy John (Alabama)- cocaine distribution

Some good stuff for the off-season lol.
Thats awesome!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Thats awesome!
OMG lol. Just navigate on the hyperlinks around from there. That stuff is hilarious, espcially Duke's page.
That is hilarious! Such a proud honor, lol!
This is just simply hilarious like PLAYBOY5 said.
Proud that UK isn't even a part of that.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Proud that UK isn't even a part of that.
Yea they are. On the all-time board they have 5 points.
Where is Florida State?
HOWEVER, Jimmy Johns was kicked off the team right after he was busted, lol..and yeah, wheres Florida State? Surely, someone from Free Shoes University made the list..
Obviously this dont count the lower level schools either, because Pikeville would be on there too, lol
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Where is Florida State?
11th in 2009 currently. and Tie for 35th all-time. This is only from 2006-on. Mostly all of FSU's crimes are 1 pointers haha.
Marshall??? what they do wrong, I know they were on probation when Pruit left thats why they have slipped, but 06, ??????
Just went and looked at the site and I think its stupid. Whoever did that needs to get a life, really guys go read the stuff they put about Kentucky. Gets me ****ed.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Obviously this dont count the lower level schools either, because Pikeville would be on there too, lol

:lmao: :1:
devilhorns05 Wrote:Just went and looked at the site and I think its stupid. Whoever did that needs to get a life, really guys go read the stuff they put about Kentucky. Gets me ****ed.
Come on horns. Get a sense of humor. That site is hilarious. Go to Duke's page and tell me it isn't funny.
Why did UK get 5 points?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Come on horns. Get a sense of humor. That site is hilarious. Go to Duke's page and tell me it isn't funny.

Okay maybe just the Duke part.
Very interesting!
How many points did Duke get?