Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scottie Reynolds returns to Villanova
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scottie Reynolds has withdrawn his name from the NBA Draft and will return to Villanova for his Senior Year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2009/...id=4245421

http://new.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=21303
No surprise here.
ohhhh and my prayers have been answered!!!!
Everyone talks about Kansas being UK's only threat don't get me wrong KU is a great ball team but Jay Wright's Nova team don't look so bad either.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Everyone talks about Kansas being UK's only threat don't get me wrong KU is a great ball team but Jay Wright's Nova team don't look so bad either.

I agree
Top 5 team would ya say?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Top 5 team would ya say?

I don't see it. But, you never know.
Nova is for sure a top 5 team now what are you guys smoking?
What kind of recruiting class did they have?
Good!! He is suck an exciting player to watch!!
cougarpride08 Wrote:What kind of recruiting class did they have?

Top 5 they meet their needs on the inside picking up two of the best PFs in this years recruiting class.
The boy is a player for sure! Nova will be tough!
Coach Wright and company are really building something beautiful up in PA,
I wouldnt want to play nova in the tourny.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Top 5 team would ya say?

I don't know about that Kansas, Michigan State, Purdue, Syracuse, and Kentucky will be the top 5 but Nova will be in the top 10.
Nova will be top 5....They bring back a lot and have the # 2 recruiting class.
i thought unc had #2 but i might be wrong or a different list. reynolds is definitely a huge help but to make them top 5 is hard but for top 10 and if they gel they're top 5
Who all is the cuse returning they lost their stud pg Johnny Flynn and now Retnolds is back with Nova so im pretty sure Nova will get the nod to be in the top 5 imo.
They are dangerous. Watch out.
cougarpride08 Wrote:What kind of recruiting class did they have?

Isaiah Armwood 4* #62
Dominic Cheek 4* #30
Maalik Wayns 4* #26
Mouphtaou Yarou 5* #10

They are one ranking from 2 5*s and 2 4*s

PER RIVALS
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:I don't know about that Kansas, Michigan State, Purdue, Syracuse, and Kentucky will be the top 5 but Nova will be in the top 10.

Syracuse lost their best player that was the only reason the rest were any good. So they are out. Purdue? not as strong as Nova.
Top 5 IMO is UK, KU, Nova, Texas, and Mich St.(in no order)
Holmes/UKfan Wrote:Syracuse lost their best player that was the only reason the rest were any good. So they are out. Purdue? not as strong as Nova.

thats a nice looking top 5 I could agree with those for the preseason for sure. Now I do think Texas will struggle midseason no reason to back that up just a feeling. Kentucky will need to gel early in December to stay at a top 5 contender for the whole season. They may see some early loses in SEC play even though the SEC is weak. They will pick it up after the mid season break. KU is the strongest all around from begninning to end IMO. Nova plays in the unpredictable Big East they could lose 4 or 5 games during league play and come out of no where in the post season just like this past season. IMO the weakest out of the 5. Mich. St. will be strong but not as deep which helped them make that run through last March. Should be an exciting year cant wait.
Holmes/UKfan Wrote:Syracuse lost their best player that was the only reason the rest were any good. So they are out. Purdue? not as strong as Nova.

I agree.

I agree as well

I can agree with this list as well. The NCAA has so many good teams this season its going to be hard to rank them. It will be even harder to seed them come March.
Bring him on!
That would be a great matchup.