Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tasmin Mitchell will return to LSU for Senior Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tasmin Mitchell has pulled is name out of the NBA Draft and will return to LSU for his senior year
Bring him on!
hopefully this will help Meeks make up his mind that he needs to withdraw his name as well. I believe that Mitchell was a better guard this year than Meeks....
jetpilot Wrote:Bring him on!

Haha. I agree.
I think that will help LSU win the West, but I also think that it is relavent. Get ready for UK like it is suppose to be.
Good luck to him.. And once again, I love football, but Basketball season cant get here soon enough!
i like this guy alot and he is a really solid player. great set shot
Great news for the Tigers.

The SEC will be a much stronger conference next season with Kentucky, Mississippi State, LSU, Tennessee, and Florida at the top of the league.
This is big for LSU. Mitchell is a huge part of the Tigers team.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I think that will help LSU win the West, but I also think that it is relavent. Get ready for UK like it is suppose to be.

Agreed
Who else does LSU have that is good?
they lost almost everyone from what i seen if some of them boys would have juniors LSU might be a different story. i'm not for sure if any of their seniors had 1 more year of elgibility anyone esle know? as far as temple, johnson
Did they get anything good in recruits?
beasy_bo Wrote:they lost almost everyone from what i seen if some of them boys would have juniors LSU might be a different story. i'm not for sure if any of their seniors had 1 more year of elgibility anyone esle know? as far as temple, johnson

They return their PG (Simpson I believe) who was third on the team scoring (averaged over 10 ppg).
Sounds like a one two punch.
I am gald he came back so UK can lay a beat down on them to make up for last season! lol
UK's RPI just got bumped a couple points thanks to Mitchell's announcement BTW.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:I am gald he came back so UK can lay a beat down on them to make up for last season! lol

:notworthy
EKUAlum05 Wrote:UK's RPI just got bumped a couple points thanks to Mitchell's announcement BTW.

good point
Wonder if it still will help the tigers this season?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Wonder if it still will help the tigers this season?

Mitchell was a First Team All-SEC selection and one of the early favorites for SEC P.O.Y

Considering the West only has one "good" team in Miss State.... I think it is a very safe bet to say it will help the Tigers exponentially.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Mitchell was a First Team All-SEC selection and one of the early favorites for SEC P.O.Y

Considering the West only has one "good" team in Miss State.... I think it is a very safe bet to say it will help the Tigers exponentially.

Good post.
Wonder when the schedule comes out?