Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middle School 7 on 7 @ WKU - July 11th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any team interested in participating in the Middle School 7 on 7 to be held at Western Kentucky University on July 11th should contact July 11th Coach Nick Uhlenhopp - [email]nick.uhlenhopp@WKU.EDU[/email] - 270.745.7027 as soon as possible.

This will be the final KYMSFA sanctioned 7 on 7 of the summer.

Cost is only $125. For the tournament flyer, email me privately or go to http://www.kymiddleschoolfootball.com

Thanks!
These 7 on 7 really helps these kids out. When they go through that dead period it is a killer to have to wait. I think they pick that to do a lot of vacations.
FF40212 Wrote:Any team interested in participating in the Middle School 7 on 7 to be held at Western Kentucky University on July 11th should contact July 11th Coach Nick Uhlenhopp - [email]nick.uhlenhopp@WKU.EDU[/email] - 270.745.7027 as soon as possible.

This will be the final KYMSFA sanctioned 7 on 7 of the summer.

Cost is only $125. For the tournament flyer, email me privately or go to http://www.kymiddleschoolfootball.com

Thanks!

They are also having a 3 day camp starting the day after the 7on7.
This will be the final middle school 7 on 7 sanctioned through the KMSFA.

It still is not too late for your program to sign up.

If your team has not started practicing, there is certainly time to do so between now and July 11th.

We hope that you will encourage your team's coach to strongly consider this opportunity and take advantage of it for your players!
Still not too late to sign up for this one!!!!!
Any chance that there would be a sixth grade division?
I would say "no".

To put it in the words that UK told us, they want the "best of the best". Nothing against those younger guys, but teams come there wanting to see your best team. At UK, they suggested if we wanted to play those fellows in their seperate tournaments, then we should do those at our own schools.

Good question though!
Teams committed so far -

Gallatin County
Lone Oak 1
Lone Oak 2
Lexington Catholic 1
Lexington Catholic 2
Macon County, TN
Spencer County
Still not too late to register your team!!!!!

Only $125!

This day will have high school varsity, JV, and middle school going on at the same time.

For more information, email me privately or go to http://www.kymiddleschoolfootball.com
Is is just for pass offense or will it be run. I wonder where coach howard is going to take these kids for camp.
Part of it is pass and part of the camp going on is just team stuff. The tournie is pure pass.
Barrel is correct. On July 11th, it will be a 7 on 7 Passing tournament (ie. no running plays).

Players may stay that night for a small extra fee and then the middle school FULL CONTACT team camp starts the next day (July 12th) through the 14th.

Cost is $200 per player.

Again, the KYMSFA has gone out of its way to seek these opportunties for teams. It is truly a shame that some folks won't take advantage of them! The opportunity for your players to practice with D1 coaches and players, spend the night, have meals provided, see their facilities, etc. How in the world could you not jump at that chance?

Its not too late to sign your team or players up. For more information, please feel free to email me privately.
Registered teams as of June 30th -

Macon County, TN

Spencer County

Lone Oak 1

Lone Oak 2

Lexington Catholic 1

Lexington Catholic 2

Gallatin County

Meese

Logan County
It is a shame. I wish ours could go.
Here are the middle school teams competing this Saturday at WKU -

Spencer County
Macon County, TN
Lone Oak A
Lone Oak B
Lex Cath A
Lex Cath B
Gallatin County
Meese (Somerset)
Logan County
Butler County
Congratulations Meece on a tourney win at WKU. Offense is rolling!! Time to check the defense and get the whole package together before we goto "The Rock".
:flame: :Thumbs: :flame: :Thumbs: :flame: :Thumbs:

:1: