Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jodie Meeks Interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jodie Meeks was in Washington this afternoon for a pre-draft workout. Following his workout he talked with the media about John Wall playing for Kentucky next season, what he’s learning from these workouts, his plan to attend the pre-draft camp next weekend in Chicago, what kind of guarantee he would need from a team to stay in the draft, his thoughts on the possibility of playing for John Calipari next season and a host of other topics.

Heres The link

From what i could understand, it doesnt sound good

http://www.hoopsaddict.com/2009/05/21/in...die-meeks/
sounds as if he still dont know unless he is a 1st rounder
I doubt him being a first rounder.
I just don't think there is anyway he is a first round draft pick...Heck, go on Jodie...who cares! We got Jon Wall, LOL!
He has told numerous times that he will not be in the NBA if he isn't a first rounder.
.... thats good. Because he isn't going to be a first rounder.
You can't blame him. Look what happen to Randolph Morris. That is a lesson learned.
if he was smart he would stay and try to win a title this is a golden chance this next year
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I just don't think there is anyway he is a first round draft pick...Heck, go on Jodie...who cares! We got Jon Wall, LOL!

PLS GOD TELL ME YOUR BEING SARCASTIC? WE WONT BE HALF THE TEAM WE COULD BE IF JODIE MEEKS doesnt COMES BACK
Wildcatk23 Wrote:PLS GOD TELL ME YOUR BEING SARCASTIC? WE WONT BE HALF THE TEAM WE COULD BE IF JODIE MEEKS doesnt COMES BACK
Of course we will be better..But Jon Wall IS BETTER THAN JODIE MEEKS! We are talking about a player that would be the first pick of the draft this year if allowed to a kid that will not even be a first round pick!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:PLS GOD TELL ME YOUR BEING SARCASTIC? WE WONT BE HALF THE TEAM WE COULD BE IF JODIE MEEKS doesnt COMES BACK

Don't know about only being "half as good" without him, but for sure will be better with him.
Just wondering who is gone if Meeks comes back. We still have to trim two scholarships.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Of course we will be better..But Jon Wall IS BETTER THAN JODIE MEEKS! We are talking about a player that would be the first pick of the draft this year if allowed to a kid that will not even be a first round pick!

Your saying that john wall is better than meeks? how so, theres a big difference than college ball and high school, john wall might be a better point guard, but he cant score, shoot, play defense like jodie meeks, this guy was a player of the year candidate and your comparing a high school player to him? i mean seriously, without meeks and patterson we was a 10 win school last year, (if that) your saying that with wall last year and not jodie meeks that we win more games? i know we needed a point guard but when u take jodie away we then need someone to score