Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Spencer County 7 on 7 - May 30th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are some photos of the 1st Annual Louis Mulkey Memorial 7 on 7 Tournament held at Spencer County Middle School this past Saturday.

The following teams played -

Spencer County
Bloomfield
Frankfort
Gallatin County
Lexington Catholic
T.K. Stone
More photos
What about these pics????
Its hard to believe that some of those kids are in middle school.
Really?

Someone else said that too? I guess I feel like we have had bigger kids on our team in years past. I felt like my team was no where close to being as big as we were last year even?

Gallatin County has a 6' QB that can sling it! (baiting their coach so he will get on this thread)

Frankfort and TK Stone were fast.

Lexington Catholic was their usual well-coached team.

Can't wait to see these guys at UK on the 13th!
The kid attempting to catch the ball in the very first picture for your Spencer Co. team looks like a fine athlete.

I'm assuming that Gallatin Co. is the team in gold, therefore the kid (5th pic of the first set of pics you uploaded) jumping in the air for the catch looks like he is much longer than the other players.
The Gold team is TK Stone from Elizabethtown.

Thanks for the compliments on my one fellow. This is the first year he has ever played football. He is one of our better athletes, but he still has a lot to learn football-wise.

Gallatin's QB isn't in these pics. They are the ones wearing sort of a light royal blue with "Wildcats" on the front and plain white helmets.

I don't know if I have a picture of just their QB? Will check and see. I promise you he can throw the ball anywhere he wants - probably almost flat footed!
Is T.K. Stone E-town's feeder school?
Here are some more. Trying to find some that aren't just my team???
Here is one of Frankfort, another one of my guys that you can see Gallatin's QB in too.
FF40212 Wrote:Really?

Someone else said that too? I guess I feel like we have had bigger kids on our team in years past. I felt like my team was no where close to being as big as we were last year even?

Gallatin County has a 6' QB that can sling it! (baiting their coach so he will get on this thread)

check out Whitley Countys qb @ UK on the 13th
We played Whitley twice last year at UK. We were squeaked by them the first time, but ran out of gas when we saw them in the playoff round.

They had some big kids. Dalton Sizemore maybe? Very well coached team. Excellent athletes. I'm sure they will be the same again this year.

We are definitely excited about playing at UK on the 13th too.
FF40212 Wrote:Really?

Gallatins QB is only 5'11' and is entering his 2nd year at the position has a long way to go. He's lucky he has very good QB coach that has brought him this far this fast.
(cough cough)

Yeah, right!

ha ha ha ha:lmao:
Where was this at again?
This 7 on 7 was at Spencer County Middle School in Taylorsville, KY back on May 30th.

You guys want to come next year?
Hi ,first time time posting to a thread,but the QB from Gallatin County is in his second year as a QB.We played at UK and came in second to Spencer County.One of the UK coaches told our head coach the he was one of the best down there.I`m defensive line coach for GC and have seen this kid throw 60 yds.with no wind.Thanks
I think it was Meece that won the tourney at UK, not Spencer Co. May have been a different tourney though. Just a thought.
That is correct, Meece won both the UK and WKU tournaments.

I would agree that Gallatin's QB is one of the best we've seen at all of the 7 on 7s this summer. He throws a good ball and is very composed. He will be tough for a lot of teams this year.

Good luck to Coach Bishop and the Gallatin County Wildcats this season!