Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK / Georgetown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK wins this one by 20, and Carter really shows that they should not red shirt him this year.
Uk names the margin of victory
UK 92
GT 63
i think that uk wins this one big
I don't know much about Georgetown this year, but then again...I don't think it really matters. I'm taking the Wildcats in this one big. Rondo, Sparks, Carter, Crawford, and Moss I think will all have big games.
Uk will win, but Georgetown is a top program in the NAIA year in and year out. Watch out for Silverhorn and Hill.
Happy Osborne will have G'Town ready to play.....but UK will be too much in the end.....I expect Carter to maybe start this game....if not start come right off the bench and have a big impact in the game........UK by 30 or more!
UK by 40+...Georgetown won't know what hit'em !!!

Go Cats !!!!
uk by 30 rando will have a double double
Well georgetown is a good team in Bball they just about beat Pittsburgh a few years back ! But UK is to much this year !

KENTUCKY-----85
GEORGETOWN-62
UK
is anybody going tonight?
nope but i have tickets pm me if ya want em
"I was the greatest" Wrote:nope but i have tickets pm me if ya want em

I sent ya a pm
I also Pmed ya b/c 15th was the one who was asking about them for me I was busy at the time....
PM football back.. I have to go to class and I already have tickets .. I was asking for him...thanks I was the greatest
i say GT will take this one by 2 with a massive upset, yea right cant do the cats like this, cats by 30
Cats win big. My prediction: 76 to 54.:rock: