Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: "The" Letter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the letter from the NCAA to Coach John Calipari

http://www.courier-journal.com/assets/B2135763529.PDF

Now, does Coach Calipari need to do anything else or would any of the Haters would like more proof?:lmao:
wow awesome this is wonderful for all the haters. kiss my:moon:
I guess theVille does not want to see the "real" proof tonight....
Love it!
BY FAR the best part of this is that the Courier-Journal was the one to publish this after their very own Pat Forde basically hung Calipari. Forde released another comment about it basically continuing to keep the same opinion, but the fact is this is a direct slap in Forde's pompous face.
Pat Forde OWES John Calipari and the University of Kentucky a public apology on ESPN. Pat Forde has basically said that Coach Calipari and UK has lied about this Letter, but when the letter was produced and documentation was there, then there is NOTHING on "The Lead" from ESPN explaining that there is a letter. What a crock of CRAP>>>>>
Navajo4life Wrote:Pat Forde OWES John Calipari and the University of Kentucky a public apology on ESPN. Pat Forde has basically said that Coach Calipari and UK has lied about this Letter, but when the letter was produced and documentation was there, then there is NOTHING on "The Lead" from ESPN explaining that there is a letter. What a crock of CRAP>>>>>

Agreed.
^ thats the way forde get get people to read his crap is to make up mishaps on the big blue nation but we will never falter 'ol patty pat and for all my boys on here again you can kiss our bootys and i'm writing this like he's going to read it.
I completely agree with you guys. Pat Forde is a Leach that SUCKS the Chrome off of Rick Pitino
Navajo4life Wrote:Pat Forde OWES John Calipari and the University of Kentucky a public apology on ESPN. Pat Forde has basically said that Coach Calipari and UK has lied about this Letter, but when the letter was produced and documentation was there, then there is NOTHING on "The Lead" from ESPN explaining that there is a letter. What a crock of CRAP>>>>>

I couldnt agree more. Forde is a loser and he thinks Rick P is a god or something.