Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee Corso Suffers ''Minor'' Stroke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Get Well Soon, Scooter!
college football isn't the same without ya.
cougarpride08 Wrote:college football isn't the same without ya.

He hasn't missed anything yet. But, i get what you mean.
hope you get better soon Scooter!!!

so...if Scooter has to miss some games this season who will they replace him with on the Gameday Crew? Lou Holtz, is the doctor in all day?
Lee Corso mankes college football saturdays even more amazing no one could replace him, but if he did miss some games then on gameday yeas I would say Holtz would take over for a little while. Hope you get better sunshine scooter!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:hope you get better soon Scooter!!!

so...if Scooter has to miss some games this season who will they replace him with on the Gameday Crew? Lou Holtz, is the doctor in all day?

I think they were saying on ESPN that he will make a full recovery before the college football season stars.

But, I'm not sure. So don't hold me to it.
i like this guy alot and he is very good person overall and he is what makes people watch college gameday. i mean who else would be there to choose the mascots.
beasy_bo Wrote:i like this guy alot and he is very good person overall and he is what makes people watch college gameday. i mean who else would be there to choose the mascots.

I agree, He justs brings so much excitement to college football.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I agree, He justs brings so much excitement to college football.
he really does i mean when you're watching pregame he's on and when you're watching postgame he's and i personally could watch him on sundays too but that might little much for how high strung the guy is.
beasy_bo Wrote:he really does i mean when you're watching pregame he's on and when you're watching postgame he's and i personally could watch him on sundays too but that might little much for how high strung the guy is.

I'd like to see him in the NFL. But, I don't see it. But, personally I would rather watch College Football rather than Pro Football.
Sometimes he is a big homer but he is good for college football.
Hope Get Better Lee