Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Justin Martin re-opens recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bad news if your a ville fan. Martin is a top 50 4 star prospect.
I havent heard of this guy. Looks like I need to do some research.
C.Clair Wrote:I havent heard of this guy. Looks like I need to do some research.

Me either, CC.
I looked on rivals and couldnt find anything on this kid.
His name is Justin Martin, not Ryan Martin. Ryan Martin is a golfer in Prestonsburg lol. I edited the thread title.
i dont know nothing about this kid. what position does he play? what schools is he looking at?
Justin Martin is a 6'7, 200 pound, small foward from Indy. He is #56 on the Rivals.com top 150 and is the #9 small foward in the class of 2010. Before he had commited to The Ville, he was looking at Arizona, Cincy, Dayton, Miami, Xavier and Valparaiso.
"Slick" Rick is loosing his entire 2010 class. He has lost 2/3 of the class and the Martin kid was the second recruit that he's lost in the past three weeks. Apparently all the recruits and their families are getting wind of what has been going on in Louisville with "Slick" Rick and all of his immoral actions.

These families want their children to attend a college where they are going to learn good moral family values and they know that they will not get it at LOOSERVILLE with Rick " I will sleep with anyone" Pitino...
C.Clair Wrote:Justin Martin is a 6'7, 200 pound, small foward from Indy. He is #56 on the Rivals.com top 150 and is the #9 small foward in the class of 2010. Before he had commited to The Ville, he was looking at Arizona, Cincy, Dayton, Miami, Xavier and Valparaiso.

Thanks C. Clair
Navajo4life Wrote:"Slick" Rick is loosing his entire 2010 class. He has lost 2/3 of the class and the Martin kid was the second recruit that he's lost in the past three weeks. Apparently all the recruits and their families are getting wind of what has been going on in Louisville with "Slick" Rick and all of his immoral actions.

These families want their children to attend a college where they are going to learn good moral family values and they know that they will not get it at LOOSERVILLE with Rick " I will sleep with anyone" Pitino...

yes he is and i couldnt agree more!
He is also a 4 star recruit. I have read that Coach Cal is looking at him and Fergusion as like a package deal.
C.Clair Wrote:Justin Martin is a 6'7, 200 pound, small foward from Indy. He is #56 on the Rivals.com top 150 and is the #9 small foward in the class of 2010. Before he had commited to The Ville, he was looking at Arizona, Cincy, Dayton, Miami, Xavier and Valparaiso.

Thank You, C.Clair.

C.Clair Wrote:He is also a 4 star recruit. I have read that Coach Cal is looking at him and Fergusion as like a package deal.

So, Cal is showing some interest in him?
BCF4L Wrote:His name is Justin Martin, not Ryan Martin. Ryan Martin is a golfer in Prestonsburg lol. I edited the thread title.

Thanks, Idk why iI put Ryan.
Haha I would love nothing better from going to the number one recruiting class this year to stealing two recruits from Louisville next year. That would just be great.