Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Road to Omaha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sick of talking about basketball.... Who will make it to Omaha this year.....
I truly love the College World Series!! It is just great to watch and the atmosphere at Omaha is second to none. Can't wait to get it started!!
Here is a look at the bracket for the field of 64 teams.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/bracket?id=4203475
My most favorite time of the year!
i though someone said that UK made it for the first time, this year..... It might be softball.
The RTO is awesome to watch. Like Memorial Gym #5 It's just a great atmosphere.
cj2561 Wrote:i though someone said that UK made it for the first time, this year..... It might be softball.

Yes, that was softball.
Who is the favorite to win it this year?
I think Texas was the #1 seed, someone correct me if I am wrong.
#2 Cal-St Fullerton
#3 LSU
#4 North Carolina
hope an sec team wins go lsu
cuppett777 Wrote:hope an sec team wins go lsu

I agree, I will pull for LSU, and I really like Georgia and Florida is solid as well. :Thumbs:
Go Sec!
Anyone see the Texas vs. Boston College game? Texas won 3-2 in 25 INNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game was tied 2-2 entering extra innings. BC had a pitcher go 9.5 inning of no hit ball, but the Texas reliever went over 12 inning of no hit ball.

What a crazy game and unbelievable pitching perfomance,
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Anyone see the Texas vs. Boston College game? Texas won 3-2 in 25 INNINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game was tied 2-2 entering extra innings. BC had a pitcher go 9.5 inning of no hit ball, but the Texas reliever went over 12 inning of no hit ball.

What a crazy game and unbelievable pitching perfomance,

I was getting ready to post this! I was like :yikes: when I seen that on Sportscenter last night. 25 innnings I think it last a little of 7 hours. Wow