Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mississippi St. Bulldogs upcoming season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We have a Miss. St. person on here and we all know all the things going on with them....maybe BullDogs09 needs to here them...he seems to think MSU will beat Uk again...You guy should reinform him of that....He think Uk will lose to VMI, and Lose more games than last year....I dont know if he partied to much this past weekend or what:biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:We have a Miss. St. person on here and we all know all the things going on with them....maybe BullDogs09 needs to here them...he seems to think MSU will beat Uk again...You guy should reinform him of that....He think Uk will lose to VMI, and Lose more games than last year....I dont know if he partied to much this past weekend or what:biggrin:

Yeah I do see that happening this season whats the problem!!! I think MSU will win the SEC and the NCAA tourney...Vernardo will demolish patterson, cousins, and orton
There are educated opinions..there are guesses...there are hunches... then there is this Big Grin Wow!
poor guy at least he has varnado woohoo!!! oh yeah and a back seat to us ha ha
BullDogs09 Wrote:Yeah I do see that happening this season whats the problem!!! I think MSU will win the SEC and the NCAA tourney...Vernardo will demolish patterson, cousins, and orton

I will grant that Varnado is a good player and a shot-blocking machine... but he cannot guard Patterson, Cousins, and Orton at the same time. And he will at some point have to make a free throw at a crucial point in a game, so MSU fans better hope he has been working on his foul shooting.
Let's see Sidney will not be ELIGIBLE, he will not get through the Clearinghouse.... Reick, or however you spell his name, he will not clear the Clearinghouse, he will be declared ineligible.

Miss State will be very good, but not goo enough to win the SEC or the NCAA.. If you're going to make that statement, then have some facts to back up such a huge statement
They might win the SEC West!!
Anybody notice anything fishy about this thread? :biggrin:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Anybody notice anything fishy about this thread? :biggrin:

It sure wasn't fish that I smelled, but close enough!! :rockon:
BullDogs09 Wrote:Yeah I do see that happening this season whats the problem!!! I think MSU will win the SEC and the NCAA tourney...Vernardo will demolish patterson, cousins, and orton

Do you have a fever??? Were you in some kind of accident or something??? Head trauma thats it you have head trauma. Get plenty of rest, maybe take a couple of aspirin. This is some wild stuff even for you.:lmao:
If you are not worried about Kentucky, why even get on here and say anything!! As a UK fan I would not go to a MSU blog site and say anything about beating MSU!! It's just weird!! Good luck and Go Cats, we will see you in Rupp!!
When does UK play MSU?
beasy_bo Wrote:poor guy at least he has varnado woohoo!!! oh yeah and a back seat to us ha ha

:Clap:
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:If you are not worried about Kentucky, why even get on here and say anything!! As a UK fan I would not go to a MSU blog site and say anything about beating MSU!! It's just weird!! Good luck and Go Cats, we will see you in Rupp!!

Yeah the game will be at MSU this year
What? That Bulldog09 started posting .05 seconds after the thread was started? LOL yeah I caught that one too...you dont think? .......:CE_DP_Ste (could it be the same person? I dunno, just a hunch maybe??)
TidesHoss32 Wrote:What? That Bulldog09 started posting .05 seconds after the thread was started? LOL yeah I caught that one too...you dont think? .......:CE_DP_Ste (could it be the same person? I dunno, just a hunch maybe??)

Yeah, just maybe that was it.:biggrin:
bigjim4packers Wrote:Do you have a fever??? Were you in some kind of accident or something??? Head trauma thats it you have head trauma. Get plenty of rest, maybe take a couple of aspirin. This is some wild stuff even for you.:lmao:

:Thumbs:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:What? That Bulldog09 started posting .05 seconds after the thread was started? LOL yeah I caught that one too...you dont think? .......:CE_DP_Ste (could it be the same person? I dunno, just a hunch maybe??)

No you got the wrong idea here man.....no way would have a MSU name...I hate them....dunno why just do....I would maybe make a Mich.St. one if I had another one....

Maybe theville has taken such a bashing lately that he's starting to bash himself. Poor guy. Maybe we should lighten up on him a little. notttt!!!!
I dont think that theVille is the most "disliked" anymore on here lol
C.Clair Wrote:I dont think that theVille is the most "disliked" anymore on here lol

Me either. Confusedhh:
Im glad that Im not the most disliked on here anymore....and just so you know that I am not the bulldogs name....I hate MSU or else I wouldnt take up for UK
Thanx Ville, that means alot lol
uh oh, someones busted lol
C.Clair Wrote:I dont think that theVille is the most "disliked" anymore on here lol

maybe thats what he was trying to accomplish with two names? lol:Clap:
mrfootball03 Wrote:maybe thats what he was trying to accomplish with two names? lol:Clap:

:Thumbs:
Does anyone know what day the schedule will be made to the public?
:lmao: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!
mrfootball03 Wrote:maybe thats what he was trying to accomplish with two names? lol:Clap:
Wow I try to take up for UK and get accused of mulitple id's
cougarpride08 Wrote:Does anyone know what day the schedule will be made to the public?

Yeah I am with you when does Kentucky's schedule come out?
Pages: 1 2