Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Could Compare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who in the nation would you think has anywhere near the talent KY will have this year starting or on the bench?(basketball)
nobody
I would doubt that anyone has the talent, but the question remains, can they come together with on a couple of weeks of practice and make it work? It's going to be a new system for everyone.
I think that if anyone can get the players to play together it would be Coach Cal. He is a master at that kinda thing.
Really I think it will work out smoothly...It should be a pretty smooth transition considering its a good possibilty 4 of your starting 5 will be new recruits pending Meeks decision....Thus players will not have to transition from a completly diffrent college system to the DD. The DD really frees up what these kids can do no confiments. Cal has got the right kids to make this team succesful from the beginning. Kansas IMO will be the only team with the depth and talent. However, maturity will kill Kentucky early on. Come March this team will be a FORCE
im a huge butler fan and they will be a top 10 team with everyone coming back. but as far as talent they and everyone else in america is head and shoulders below the greatest program in college sports.
How far Kentucky can go this season will depend on two things.

1. How well John Wall plays.

2. If Jodie Meeks returns.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:How far Kentucky can go this season will depend on two things.

1. How well John Wall plays.

2. If Jodie Meeks returns.

and if they can play together
theVILLE Wrote:and if they can play together

They have too much talent and too great of a coach to have to worry about being able to play together.
With the way Coach Cal runs the offense, I think that the players will get alotof freedom to do what they want, alot of pick and rolls and things of that nature.
sumj45 Wrote:nobody

:Thumbs:
well i think DDM makes a team gel a lot easier than just trying to run set plays over and over it keeps people moving and into the flow of the game. once our boys play about ten games with each other i dont think they'll lose to just anybody. all of our players are team players and want to win first no matter what. i believe they'll be a lot of open dunks this year. almost everybody on the team will be as agile as anyone on opposing teams.
Lakers!