Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middle Schools Practicing right now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby West Middle is currently going through their spring practice due to CATS Testing and other obligations at the school. We had our "Annual" Spring Football game scheduled against Shelby East Middle, but they have had a change of heart and do not want to play next Friday May 29, 2009.

Is there another school close to Shelby County that is willing to play a controlled scrimmage next Friday May 29th at Daniel Field here in Shelby County??? If so, please contact Roy Bailey at (859) 866-0401:thanks:
If this happens I would like to know. I am from Shelby Co and will be home for my Mom's birthday. How many weeks do you guys do spring ball? Do you do any summer work?
We will practice for two weeks and was to have our annual spring game next Friday May 29, but East Middle backed out. We begin our summer conditioning about the same time that the high schools start. Right around 3rd week in July
Most of the Floyd Co teams are participating in 7 on 7 at Allen May 30. I am sure some are conditioning now and our team will hit the field a couple days this week. I think most will start summer conditioning and practice when HS does in July.