Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can They All Play Together
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can this class all play together without whinning because of playing time?you got kentuckys mr.basketball who prob wont start,and u got wall,orton,cousins,bledsoe,patterson,maybe meeks, and the rest of the team....what are some of your thoughts...it could be great or a disaster
Who are you gonna start at SF if not Darius? Dodson? He's a slicer, we've already got 2 of them on the team in Meeks and Wall, Darius fits this offense great.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Who are you gonna start at SF if not Darius? Dodson? He's a slicer, we've already got 2 of them on the team in Meeks and Wall, Darius fits this offense great.

All to often this leads to a disaster....but when they all mature and get some expierence at the college level they will be fine....but I think that Wall is more than one year because he told his dad on his death bed so....and when this bunch is Sophmores and Juniors watch out they will do some damage...
theVILLE Wrote:All to often this leads to a disaster....but when they all mature and get some expierence at the college level they will be fine....but I think that Wall is more than one year because he told his dad on his death bed so....and when this bunch is Sophmores and Juniors watch out they will do some damage...

Where has it turned to disaster? Louisville? All to often? Name some places.
The Fab 5 didn't have any trouble making the championship game twice, even though they were striped of those titles!! Ohio St. made the best of their class by making a trip to the championship game as well. Based on these two classes it seems that good things could happen, but it will require lots of hard work!! Go Cats!!
This is something to think about. But, these boys are in college. Whinnying for playing time quit happening when you started playing at the high school level. As the year progresses I believe that our team will fit together perfect.
they do it in the nba all the time,lol
I think that they can if they push play time aside and focus on winning a national title!
I think they'll be alright.

I'm sure some of the freshman will shine in one game, then be non-existent in the next. It happens. But by seasons end when it all really matter this team will be scary good and should be a threat to make the final four.
cuppett777 Wrote:can this class all play together without whinning because of playing time?you got kentuckys mr.basketball who prob wont start,and u got wall,orton,cousins,bledsoe,patterson,maybe meeks, and the rest of the team....what are some of your thoughts...it could be great or a disaster

Fab Five did it
The people that left so we could have enough scholarships need not left in vain. Coach cal needs to remind them to work together as a team.