Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 10 A.M. Press Conference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to the news and KSR there is a 10 AM Press Conference in the morning about what idk. The news says it has nothing to do with the UK Men's Basketball.
It has to do with UK Football.

The agreement among most others, is that it is bad news.
Some are saying it's bad news about Brooks' health, others are saying it's some rumor about steroid use, and others saying there are possibly violations.

But the overall feeling is that it will be bad news connected with the football program.
After more and more reading, most seem to think that this is going to be bad news about the health of Rich Brooks, possibly causing him to retire.
ComfortEagle Wrote:After more and more reading, most seem to think that this is going to be bad news about the health of Rich Brooks, possibly causing him to retire.

SAY IT AINT SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the heck is this going to be about? Football we know (since basketball and football would be the only teams to get coverage and it's not basketball).

But is it trouble with Brooks or trouble with a player? Or a violation? Due to the secrecy of this press conference, I believe that it has to be related to Brooks because if it was a player issue or violation you would think that something would have been leaked.

For what it's worth, Coach Brooks' last Twitter update was 2 days ago about playing golf in CA. So if it is his health, then it is something that just happened.
Just got a tweet from Aaron Boyd saying that he was praying for his dog, Rich Brooks. I guess it's about Brooks health and some are saying that he is resigning and Joker Phillips will be the new head coach next year in Lexington...
calling brooks a dog wow..lol
If it is health issues, for coach Brooks, I hope it's nothing bad!!