Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pat Forde's Comments on Outside the Lines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On a side note the biggest hypocrite in Kentucky, Pat Forde, struck again today.

After having an opportunity to slam dunk the Sypher case on a National level, he not only opted for a layup, he just chose to pass in general with a very ho-hum luke warm story after promising prior to his interview with Sypher to break the case to the Nation.

Today he directed pointed jabs of "probation","black marks", and so forth at Calipari on ESPN's Outside the Lines. In response Calipari basically called Forde out on Twitter asking "what's his deal?" and "is it personal or is he trying to sll a book?"

Pretty good retaliation as it is widely known that Ford is an astute Pitino apologist and currently is co-authoring a book with Pitino. Thus, rehashing my frustration with the media involvement in all this. Ford would not dare publish Sypher's claims, but he has no problem making pointed jabs without facts at Calipari on National Television.For those who remember the very first week of Cal's signing this may sound familiar as Forde published an article on ESPN.com calling it a match made in **** and insinuating Calipari was a cheater.
I saw this on KSR!! Typical crap, but I surely wouldn't expect him to say anything nice about Kentucky either!!
any video of this?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:any video of this?

Just scroll down, I think it's the third or fourth story down.

http://new.kentuckysportsradio.com/
thanks
Your welcome!
Forde has always been a Louisville homer, even when he worked for the Courier-Journal he praised Louisville's success, but always found a way to down UK.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Forde has always been a Louisville homer, even when he worked for the Courier-Journal he praised Louisville's success, but always found a way to down UK.

That's the way I remember Forde as well.
Pat Forde is a horrible journalist and a Louisville Homer, he is writing a book with Pitino and basically trying to sway everyone away from the Pitino soap opera because he's afraid that if he reports the story to the National Scene, then Pitino and Jurich will tell him to hit the road.... Forde is one sided and trying to throw away the negative attention at Louisville towards Lexington, but guess what Pat, it's not going to work...
It all boils down to this. UK has always been known as one of the top elite NCAA teams. Any time you are on top, others want to find a way to bring you down. Everyone knows that UK has had one issue with violations and other than that we have always ran a clean, top notch program. Now we are back on top and everyone is going to pick and prod until they can find a way to knock the program down. We just need to ignore this crap and enjoy what we are about to embark on! Just keep in mind that you know you are on top of the world when everyone else is trying to tear you down. Go CATS!!!
Ford is a loser.
UKLover Wrote:It all boils down to this. UK has always been known as one of the top elite NCAA teams. Any time you are on top, others want to find a way to bring you down. Everyone knows that UK has had one issue with violations and other than that we have always ran a clean, top notch program. Now we are back on top and everyone is going to pick and prod until they can find a way to knock the program down. We just need to ignore this crap and enjoy what we are about to embark on! Just keep in mind that you know you are on top of the world when everyone else is trying to tear you down. Go CATS!!!

:Cheerlead
Right now Coach Cal is brainstorming what to do with Midnight Madness. He knows how to get the fans pumped up. I think Mr Forde is about to find out what happens when you have blood in the water with hungry sharks.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Right now Coach Cal is brainstorming what to do with Midnight Madness. He knows how to get the fans pumped up. I think Mr Forde is about to find out what happens when you have blood in the water with hungry sharks.

Like they NCAA is getting ready to do in Memphis, they are going to ATTACK
Pat Forde is a Louisville Homer and a D O U C H E !!!
I second that BelfryPride.
Let's invite him to march madness and show him what the future is going to be like in college basketball.