Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Twitter gets Lane Kiffin in trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tennessee plans to self-report another NCAA secondary violation after a high school recruit was mentioned by name Tuesday on Lane Kiffin's Twitter page.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4181532

Supposively, it wasn't Lane Kiffin who posted the "tweet", but an employee in the football office.

NCAA rules prohibit coaches and athletic department employees from commenting about unsigned prospects or publicizing them in any way.

This is the second time under Kiffin that Tennessee has had to self-report a violation involving an unsigned prospect. In February, Kiffin mentioned running back Bryce Brown by name on a radio talk show in Knoxville and referred to him as a great player.
good lord Kiffin is just a "bad news bear" he stays in trouble.
yes he does. his middle name should be trouble
He is goofy and UK fans can count on him to end "the streak."
I bet Phillip Fulmer isn't looking too bad in the eyes of UT fans now.
he's at tenn this does not surprise me
That fat piece of **** wouldnt look good to anybody..Hope he's having fun running ****. Anybody that has anything to do with UT, including Kiffin, cant help but get involved with scandals, cheating, statutory rape, robbery, murder, drugs, or anything having to do with felonies. Screw Tennessee, Fulmer, and Kiffin too. Cant wait till we beat them for the third time in a row:Thumbs:
BCF4L Wrote:I bet Phillip Fulmer isn't looking too bad in the eyes of UT fans now.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:That fat piece of **** wouldnt look good to anybody..Hope he's having fun running ****. Anybody that has anything to do with UT, including Kiffin, cant help but get involved with scandals, cheating, statutory rape, robbery, murder, drugs, or anything having to do with felonies. Screw Tennessee, Fulmer, and Kiffin too. Cant wait till we beat them for the third time in a row:Thumbs:
Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :lmao:
Theres not enough time in a day for me to tell you how I really feel about UT:biggrin:
BCF4L Wrote:Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :lmao:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:That fat piece of **** wouldnt look good to anybody..Hope he's having fun running ****. Anybody that has anything to do with UT, including Kiffin, cant help but get involved with scandals, cheating, statutory rape, robbery, murder, drugs, or anything having to do with felonies. Screw Tennessee, Fulmer, and Kiffin too. Cant wait till we beat them for the third time in a row:Thumbs:
:thatsfunn I love it!