Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tom Crean's Twitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really use twitter, only to follow Coach Cal, but I've been hearing Crean has been taking some cheap shots at Cal and checked it out just a minute ago. Big words coming from a guy who won 6 games last year. Smile
He's really been hating on Cal, saying maybe that tree they cut down at his house could keep the 50,000 fans warm at commonwealth if Midnight Madness was there. He also said he doesn't know where his son will build his 7 room tree house now. That dude is a ******. Also said he wonders if Nike will buy the players snow coats in response to Midnight Madness.
He is just adding fuel to the fire! Come December or Janurary he will see how dumb his comments actually are! I hope Cal runs the score up just because of what he has said remember "Actions speak louder than words!"
Tom Crean is a friend of Coach Cal.

I have Twitter and Coach Cal responded back with a few jokes of his own. These two are simply friends.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Tom Crean is a friend of Coach Cal.

I have Twitter and Coach Cal responded back with a few jokes of his own. These two are simply friends.

I was about to say the same just friends joking around, I think its funny.
You all are reading too much into this.Nothing more than two buddies ragging on each other.
Maybe so, seems like a read somewhere that they were friends.
they are very good friends that are giving each other a hard time...
Crean has probably figured out that to get anyone to pay attention to his twitter he has to talk about UK basketball...:biggrin: