Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will be the team to beat in Floyd County this year???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Imo it will be between South Floyd and Betsy Layne
It's nice to fly under the radar in FLOYD COUNTY ! :biggrin: to not be mentioned in the county........:igiveup:
Adams has lost all of the key players. I just can't see them winning the county. There is a good possibility of them coming 2nd or 3rd though.
Adams Well Win It Hands Down
Adams is a solid football team every year. They have a very good program starting with their C team. IMO they are the only team in the county that can lose big groups of players, even key player and not be hurt all that bad because the next group coming in fills the void. There b team last year was very good and some of those players will step up and play well this year for Coach Howell. Again IMO, I think they are the county favorite every year until some beats them consitantly.
I think SF will be tough. They have alot of tough young talent.
The Spectator Wrote:Adams has lost all of the key players. I just can't see them winning the county. There is a good possibility of them coming 2nd or 3rd though.

All of its key players??
canoeman06 Wrote:It's nice to fly under the radar in FLOYD COUNTY ! :biggrin: to not be mentioned in the county........:igiveup:

Sounds good to me!
Adams will be good there is no doubt about that. I just can't see them winning the county this year.
The Spectator Wrote:Adams will be good there is no doubt about that. I just can't see them winning the county this year.
I repect your opinion but what about the key players?
Adams will be good as always and Betsy Layne will also, i see those teams as top in county......with BL beating Adams on the Hill. Good luck all
I would have to go with Adams.
Adams had lost many keys players such as the williams kid and the jarrel kid and many more.
Jarrel is at betsy layne
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:Jarrel is at betsy layne

I've heard he won't be staying there for football season. Just rumor at this point, but he did make a switch once already. Or I guess that would be twice.
he will be playing for BL in 7 on 7 at Allen saturday.
I guarentee svms WILL beat BL this year
seabiscuit51 Wrote:I guarentee svms WILL beat BL this year

Dont think teams will be playing this year....
gotcha2 Wrote:I've heard he won't be staying there for football season. Just rumor at this point, but he did make a switch once already. Or I guess that would be twice.

Jarrell played QB for BL yesterday in 7 on 7, and had wins over ALLEN, ADAMS,and ALLEN CENTRAL. Real good showing for bobcats who only had 3 subs on bench and several players was 5th and 6th graders(now). Also Bobcats only practiced 2 times???? Look out county.. Proud of my BOBCATS.
Black and Gold is correct. BL only took 13 players and 6 of them are in the 5th and 6th grade now. It was a good showing all around for the BOBCATS!
I thought all of our county teams looked pretty good considering little practice times for all teams and most of the kids had never participated in a 7 on 7. I think most or all the teams played several players. Look forward to the next round. I think the 7 on 7 is a very good thing for the Floyd County kids.