Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Everyones input on who wants to play this saturday 5/17/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A bunch o guys was talking about wanting to play one last time so if you want to play just let us know, so we can see how many will show up.
lets play:Thumbs:
my bad I put Saturday I meant Sunday

:thatsfunn
****, I saw this a litttle late...haha
The Sniper might be interested in playing some this summer, but it would have to be a snake free environment. I've already killed 3 and granted a pardon to one so far this year.
Granted a Pardon? Why Sniper have you went soft?
Well if it isn't Amun-Run-Away. He is back to talk trash after the season is over. Where was this yella belly when the heat of the battle was on?
we all need to find a good place to play this summer and like sniper said in a snake free environment, however it wouldnt bother me but i'd like to play w/ everyone and not just 4 or 5 ppl
Amun-Ra Wrote:Granted a Pardon? Why Sniper have you went soft?

Nothing about the Sniper is soft brother ===== WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Ms. Sniper reqested it be pardoned
Colonel Kill Wrote:Well if it isn't Amun-Run-Away. He is back to talk trash after the season is over. Where was this yella belly when the heat of the battle was on?

:zzz: He hid out col. because he didn't want to face the wrath!
The Sniper Wrote::zzz: He hid out col. because he didn't want to face the wrath!

This is Amun-Run-Away before the Cowboys posted on here :blabbermo , and this is him after the Colonel and Sniper posted..............:freezing:
What kind of snake was it? I heard about the pup.
I know what hes talking about.. I bought get ambushed by three rattlesnakes at work!!
here yella bellies,yella bellies, yella bellies......