Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Preston Knowles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should he start next season for the cardinals or smith and buckles along with SIVA or SOSA
start
if i was coaching he would start...I love the way he plays
Why do we care???

Just kidding, I would start the kid, he deserves it.
I'm partial to Preston because of getting to watch this young man play at GRC for four years. I'd love to see him be the guy.
well he played alot and proably shouldnt started last year...He has the shot and the defense to stop anyone....and I think he will be the key to Ville's success....I also look for the buckles kid to do very well in the 2nd part of the season
he should start. the kid can play.
sumj45 Wrote:he should start. the kid can play.

I agree 100%!!!
theVILLE Wrote:well he played alot and proably shouldnt started last year...He has the shot and the defense to stop anyone....and I think he will be the key to Ville's success....I also look for the buckles kid to do very well in the 2nd part of the season

Certainly is a defensive stopper.
theVILLE Wrote:Should he start next season for the cardinals or smith and buckles along with SIVA or SOSA
Don't look got him to start, could be Sosa and Siva. Look for him to play the same role as the last two years, coming off the bench, giving the Cards a spark with pressure defense.
He def should be starting. Great perimeter defender and a good 3 point shooter.