Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clark Stepp to transfer to University of Cumberlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clark Stepp to University of the Cumberlands
I have been told that Clark Stepp will transfer from Austin Peay to play for the University of the Cumberlands Patriots.

The Pippa Passes, Kentucky native averaged 0.6 points per game for the Govs in his only season.

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2009/05/clark-...ty-of.html
Good luck Clark!!
Clark may be able to play on this level. It really takes a special kid to play at the D1 level and I really never thought he was good enough to play at that level. I wish him the best of luck and hopefully he will be happy there.
Clarke should have abetter career here...but he isnt really that great to play at the d-1 level....anyway I think that he should went to ALC....
You folks will learn to listen to the great and powerful ZULU! I told everyone that he was NAIA at best and look where he ends up. Just like Justice at Shelby Valley I have always said he will be NAIA or D2 just wait and see I will be right again. Zulu is always right. Oh, I think Clark will be at ALC this is just another of Joe's little games he's playing so he say how much Cumberland wanted him but he decided to stay at home. The only reason he went to Austin Peay was so they could say he went to a D1 school and I also heard he never had a full ride at Austin Peay that he was a walk on. It all about perception to them. So SAD.
zulu Wrote:You folks will learn to listen to the great and powerful ZULU! I told everyone that he was NAIA at best and look where he ends up. Just like Justice at Shelby Valley I have always said he will be NAIA or D2 just wait and see I will be right again. Zulu is always right. Oh, I think Clark will be at ALC this is just another of Joe's little games he's playing so he say how much Cumberland wanted him but he decided to stay at home. The only reason he went to Austin Peay was so they could say he went to a D1 school and I also heard he never had a full ride at Austin Peay that he was a walk on. It all about perception to them. So SAD.

You could be right. But if his dad is going to bring him back to ALC after 1 year at Cumberland then that is really messed up. He would have only 2 years left. Why didnt he just let him go to ALC in the first place where he could just play and have fun for his college years. I am starting to feel sad for Clark. His dad is really messed up.
Good Luck Clark!
Nice choice for this young man
zulu Wrote:You folks will learn to listen to the great and powerful ZULU! I told everyone that he was NAIA at best and look where he ends up. Just like Justice at Shelby Valley I have always said he will be NAIA or D2 just wait and see I will be right again. Zulu is always right. Oh, I think Clark will be at ALC this is just another of Joe's little games he's playing so he say how much Cumberland wanted him but he decided to stay at home. The only reason he went to Austin Peay was so they could say he went to a D1 school and I also heard he never had a full ride at Austin Peay that he was a walk on. It all about perception to them. So SAD.
I do agree, he will end up with his family in Pippa Passes. Best wishes
Good Luck Clark
i don't think he is that good of a player, but good luck.
Did anyone see the article in the Lexington Hearld were his dad said that other D1 schools where wanting Clark but he decided to got to the Cumberlands any way?
I wish this young man the best. Was he not getting any playing time at austin peye?
cougarpride08 Wrote:I wish this young man the best. Was he not getting any playing time at austin peye?

He played a total of about 12 min the entire year and he won't play any at Cumberlands either.
zulu Wrote:He played a total of about 12 min the entire year and he won't play any at Cumberlands either.

this is true
agree, his minutes will be limited at the Cumberland maybe 20 minutes the whole season.