Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK's frontcourt 09-10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Patterson coming back, does UK have the top frontcourt in the country? If the young guys and Pilgrim live up to the hype I can't think of any that are better. What other teams frontcourt would you rank ahead of UK's
who said he was coming back
cuppett777 Wrote:who said he was coming back

It was announced today that he was
BatCat11 Wrote:It was announced today that he was

just seen that if i went to the front page i wouldnt have ask a dumb question,lol
lickbranchlegend Wrote:With Patterson coming back, does UK have the top frontcourt in the country? If the young guys and Pilgrim live up to the hype I can't think of any that are better. What other teams frontcourt would you rank ahead of UK's

On PAPER it looks good..............
On paper it looks very very deep and ver very talented. Can you imagine what Patterson can do since there will be no teams that will be able to triple team him any longer, since he will finally get some help from people that can score and rebound
Navajo4life Wrote:On paper it looks very very deep and ver very talented. Can you imagine what Patterson can do since there will be no teams that will be able to triple team him any longer, since he will finally get some help from people that can score and rebound

at least I hope they can
You also have Perry comin off the bench to help alittle
baseballfan Wrote:You also have Perry comin off the bench to help alittle

Very true. Perry really improved last year and gave UK valuable minutes.