Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breaking News: Patterson to return for Junior Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This just in from CBS Sports, Patrick Patterson will return to the University of Kentucky for his junior season. TongueirateSho :Clap: :rockon: :redboxer:
Big Grin Leadership, talent, experiece, depth, athleticism, and frontcourt depth all improve tremendously... UK goes from a Top 25 team to a Top 15 team now....

Meeks come back they become Top 10....

Wall jumps on board and they are Top 5....
Oh this is great
Kentucky could seriously be in contention for a National Championship next year if these puzzle pieces fall right.
Smile Smile Smile
This just made my good day even better. This is great news to hear.
Rumor has it that Meeks will follow shortly, if not today then early next week
Pretty cool
this is awesome news i have to get links but my in-laws just called me from lexington saying that Patterson will be back for next year. I'm pretty sure meeks will be right behind him.
I think there is already a thread on this...............
Yes!!!!!! I Can't Wait!!!
So does PP start at the 4 or 5 spot? Will orton be a 35 minute player next year?
Patterson will be at the 4 spot and Cousins will prlly be at the 5 i say and orton wont get that much time but he will play alot though but not 35 minutes
My bad, I thought Cousins would back up PP at the 4. Is Cousins a natural center? I was under the impression that he was a face to the basketb guy. I like this line-up, but I was thinking the other way around with either PP at the 5 and Cousins at the 4, with Orton off the bench.
Great news, Patterson Orten, Cousins, Stevenson and to add Pilgrim and the Cats will have one of if not the best front lines in college next season. Sure is going to fun to watch this team next seaosn. Can't wait till Midnight Madness:Thumbs:
Down and Out Wrote:Great news, Patterson Orten, Cousins, Stevenson and to add Pilgrim and the Cats will have one of if not the best front lines in college next season. Sure is going to fun to watch this team next seaosn. Can't wait till Midnight Madness:Thumbs:
i heard that pilgrim will not be there next year
It's On Like Donkey Kong~!!!!!!!!!!!!
beasy_bo Wrote:i heard that pilgrim will not be there next year

Is he transferring or lose his scholarship??
here is the updated scholarship roster w/meeks http://johnclay.bloginky.com/files/2009/...09_103.jpg
beasy_bo Wrote:here is the updated scholarship roster w/meeks http://johnclay.bloginky.com/files/2009/...09_103.jpg

Donald Williams will deff. be gone and also i think that Harrellson & Stewart or Harris will also be gone...
Navajo4life Wrote:Rumor has it that Meeks will follow shortly, if not today then early next week
His Dad is quoted as saying that no decision will be made until after draft camps which don't start for over a week. But with his roommate returning and the chance to win a National Championship, I see it being really hard for him to say no to UK. :1:
Meeks is projected in the late second round, there is NO way that he stays in the draft, not with Patrick coming back... With that said, things have definitely turned in the favor for the BIG BLUE NATION for next year
If Meeks returns, UK will be a top ten team with or without Wall. Could be a great season for UK.
^:Thumbs:
If (when) Meeks returns next year, Kentucky will be in the top 5, if John Wall signs with Kentucky, Kentucky will be either #1 or #2
This Is Killer News!!!!!!!
I told all of you 3 years ago that PPat would stay 3 years.
DevilsWin Wrote:I told all of you 3 years ago that PPat would stay 3 years.

I am glad he is staying and glad the idiots that kept saying there was no way he would return can now shut up. How many are going to get on here and say they were wrong? Can not blame him for testing the waters, but he was not ready. Hope and think Meeks will follow suit. I think BCG hurt Meeks chances to go higher by trying to stop him from being more of a scorer(what a dumb***).
allseasonfan Wrote:It's On Like Donkey Kong~!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like that,lol
Pages: 1 2 3