Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: TOP 15 teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.nbadraft.net/node/5546
Here is the list for the top 15 teams for 09-10
Would like to see UK in there.
Site is a joke, I mean look at their top 15.
Actually IMO the site is dead on with kentucky not being in the top 16, there rankings are without meeks and patterson and WITHOUT MEEKS AND PATTERSON WE HAVE NO PROVEN TALENT, EVEN IF WALL DECIDES TO WHERE THE [COLOR="Blue"]FAITHFUL BLUE[/COLOR]
Im sure with the talent we would have without Meeks and Patterson, we could beat half of those teams.
Nice to see Michigan State taking over the number 2 spot. WVU should make some noice next year with butler and Ebanks being more experienced next season.
I'm still not putting UK as a top 10 team just yet. I'll be patient and real.
If both meeks and Patterson return (which i am afraid is doubtful), and if our recruits live up to the hype, I have confidence Kentucky could have a top 15 team.
K_Mac Wrote:If both meeks and Patterson return (which i am afraid is doubtful), and if our recruits live up to the hype, I have confidence Kentucky could have a top 15 team.

Really there too young ans will take a few years...everything takes time
theVILLE Wrote:Really there too young ans will take a few years...everything takes time

Freshman, Senior, Sophomore, Freshman, and Junior isn't really that young.
K_Mac Wrote:If both meeks and Patterson return (which i am afraid is doubtful), and if our recruits live up to the hype, I have confidence Kentucky could have a top 15 team.
PP has already said he's coming back and I'd say Meeks will too. Meeks has been projected in the 2nd round.
I don't think that half of those teams should be in the top 15, but I also don't think UK should be in the top 15 yet either (maybe top 20.) They need to prove themselves first.
Will They Win The Sec? Imo I Think So...so Yea Top 10 Team Easey...

top 15????? If they return with our players we are getting then we are top 5
Look at the authors comment at the bottom of the page, comments section.

Quote:Just remember
Submitted by Adi_Joseph on Thu, 05/07/2009 - 3:48am.
I did these rankings on the basis of no one returning.

If Patterson and Meeks return, Kentucky will be ranked in the top 10. If not, they have no proven talent.
I'll say that come March they will be top 8. Elite 8 that is.