Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patrick And Jodie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I havent heard anything about these 2 guys in awhile and was wondering if anybody had some information, this is all i could find.

From Nbadraft.net
2009 Mock Draft
They have patrick patterson going 18 to minnesota.
18 *Minnesota Patrick Patterson 6-8 235 PF Kentucky

and with Jodie meeks they have him going 40th in the 2010 mock draft
40 Milwaukee Jodie Meeks 6-4 207 SG Kentucky Jr.

also i seen some kentucky players and recruits in the 2010 mock draft that u might find interesting,

1 Sacramento John Wall 6-4 182 PG Undecided HSSr
16 Chicago DeMarcus Cousins 6-10 250 PF Kentucky HSSr.
with that list they will come back
If Patterson is a top 20, the money is too good to pass up, and he should GO! Meeks is likely to be a 2nd rounder. It would depend on what guarenteed money he could get.
At the presser, Beldsoe said he thought that PP would come back but hasnt talked to Jodie much.
Stardust Wrote:If Patterson is a top 20, the money is too good to pass up, and he should GO! Meeks is likely to be a 2nd rounder. It would depend on what guarenteed money he could get.

Agreed.
If PP told him he would be back, he will be back unless he is told he will be a high draft prospect. Either way please "Do not hire a agent until you are drafted."
cougarpride08 Wrote:If PP told him he would be back, he will be back unless he is told he will be a high draft prospect. Either way please "Do not hire a agent until you are drafted."

He is told he will be a high draft prospect.....18th in the 1st round guaranteed money....is that goood????
When does PP and Jodie have until they have to take thier names out?
I think two weeks from Friday. Don't know for sure. Someone verify the date please.
I think your right Cougar, Im thinking the date is like May 19th or 20th. Maybe that rule doesnt take ffect until next year, if so the date would be somewhere around the 15th of June.
Patterson I think will go if he is a first round pick. Meeks however should def comeback because with the new system that Calipari has he could easily average more than last year and develop his game.
How much do you all think PP can improve his draft status with a year under Coach Cal? Meeks I know it would help alot.
I think it all depends on a camp they are allowed to go to. What is the name of the camp? I think it is in Chicago.
Im not sure if they have said they are going to any NBA camps.
2009 NBA MOCK DRAFT

1) Sacramento Kings: Blake Griffin (PF, 6-10, 250, Soph, Oklahoma Sooners, 22.1ppg 13.8rpg)

2) Washington Wizards: Ricky Rubio (G, 6-3, 180, Spain)

3) Memphis Grizzlies: Hasheem Thabeet (C, 7-3, 260, Junior, Connecticut Huskies, 13ppg 10.5rpg 4.2bpg)

4) Oklahoma City: Greg Monroe (PF/C, 6-11, 250, Freshman, Georgetown Hoyas, 13ppg 6.4rpg

5) Los Angeles Clippers: Jeff Teague (PG, 6-2, 180, Soph, Wake Forest, 20.4ppg 4.0apg)

6) Minnesota Timberwolves: Patrick Patterson (PF, 6-9, 235, Soph, Kentucky Wildcats, 17.8ppg 9.1rpg)

7) Golden State Warriors: Jordan Hill (PF, 6-10, 235, Junior, Arizona Wildcats, 18.3ppg 11.5rpg)

8) Toronto Raptors: James Harden (SG, 6-5, 218, Soph, Arizona State Sun Devils, 21.9ppg 5.4rpg)

9) Indiana Pacers: Earl Clark (SF, 6-9, 225, Junior, Louisville Cardinals, 13ppg 8.5rpg)

10) Charlotte Bobcats: B.J. Mullens (C, 7-0, 275, Freshman, Ohio State Buckeyes, 9.3ppg 4.7rpg)

11) New York Knicks: Stephen Curry (G, 6-3, 185, Junior, Davidson Wildcats, 28.7ppg 6.2apg)

12) Chicago Bulls: DeJuan Blair (PF, 6-7, 265, Soph, Pittsburgh Panthers, 15.3ppg 12.6rpg)

13) New Jersey Nets: Demar DeRozan (SF, 6-7, 200, Freshman, USC Trojans, 12.5ppg 5.2rpg)

14) Milwaukee Bucks: Brandon Jennings (PG, 6-1, 180, overseas)

15) Detroit Pistons: Al-Farouq Aminu (SF, 6-9, 215, Freshman, Wake Forest, 13.0ppg 8.4rpg)

16) Philadelphia 76ers: Ty Lawson (PG, 5-11, 195, Junior, North Carolina, 16.2ppg 6.3apg)

17) Miami Heat: Willie Warren (G, 6-4, 210, Freshman, Oklahoma, 15.1ppg 2.9apg)

18) Phoenix Suns: Gerald Henderson (SG, 6-4, 215, Junior, Duke Blue Devils, 15.3ppg 4.9rpg)

19) Atlanta Hawks: Chase Budinger (SF, 6-7, 215, Junior, Arizona Wildcats, 17.7ppg 6.6rpg)

20) Dallas Mavericks: Tyreke Evans (SG, 6-6, 215, Freshman, Memphis Tigers, 16.8ppg 5.3rpg)

EXPANDED NBA MOCK DRAFT COMING IN EARLY MARCH

http://www.insidehoops.com/nba-mock-draft.shtml

Patterson Go Up Some How?
PP is a good player but 6th overall is alittle high.
well i would assume by his facebook, he is coming back

it says "I'll be back to be a part of history".. so take it for what its worth
C.Clair Wrote:I think your right Cougar, Im thinking the date is like May 19th or 20th. Maybe that rule doesnt take ffect until next year, if so the date would be somewhere around the 15th of June.

Yeah you are right you have to have your name out by June 15th.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Yeah you are right you have to have your name out by June 15th.

Could this thread be closed now, kinda pointless since ppat is coming back
to be honest i know im a true bluedevil till the day i die be to honest id like to see patterson stay cause to be honest he is one of the best power fowards in college i love watchin him play but if he is in top 10 pick in the nba draft then i would go but i really would like to see him stay as for meeks if i was him id defintley would come back and work and improve on his skills strengthin em and turning meeks into a better ball player and increasing his chance in the 2010 draft to be a top ten pick cause calipari can make meeks alot better point guard then he is right now then gillispie tryed to ..
DukeFan4life Wrote:to be honest i know im a true bluedevil till the day i die be to honest id like to see patterson stay cause to be honest he is one of the best power fowards in college i love watchin him play but if he is in top 10 pick in the nba draft then i would go but i really would like to see him stay as for meeks if i was him id defintley would come back and work and improve on his skills strengthin em and turning meeks into a better ball player and increasing his chance in the 2010 draft to be a top ten pick cause calipari can make meeks alot better point guard then he is right now then gillispie tryed to ..

Patterson already took his name out of the draft.