Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Next Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts???
I know you guys hate Louisville and SOSA:lmao: but be honest here what do you think they will be like next year

My thoughts are hopefull #1...but I think Kanss is that team or Duke....but i think that they are a top 15 team at the end of the year but at the beginning they will be a top 25-35 probaly...Siva the coming in guard i think will be a great PG and win Freshman of the year in Big east....Sosa will be a huge help...and smith can shoot...buckles will be there as a top player and Jenning and Samuels as the bigs
I think they will suck.:Clap:
They will struggle the entire season and may not finish in the Top 25... However, they are going to be one of those darkhorse teams who could just break out of their shell and be a force towards mid season. I think to much hype is going on a young kid in Siva, yeah he is good but he is going to playing against arguably the best conference to produce guards. Should be interesting. Good Luck to them. Hopefully my Nova boys can break out with another good season.
I think UofL will be ok next year. dont know if they will go to far in the tourny but they are in the toughest conference!! You do know that UK fans think they will win the whole thing next year lol.. I think UK will be alot better, but in all reality I dont think they will go very far either! My team (UNC) will not do very well either they will have a hard time in the acc!! but sometimes thats the way it is. All three teams will be in the top 25 I hpoe......
Overrated Wrote:I think they will suck.:Clap:

So on the same level with Syracuse:Clap:
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:They will struggle the entire season and may not finish in the Top 25... However, they are going to be one of those darkhorse teams who could just break out of their shell and be a force towards mid season. I think to much hype is going on a young kid in Siva, yeah he is good but he is going to playing against arguably the best conference to produce guards. Should be interesting. Good Luck to them. Hopefully my Nova boys can break out with another good season.

Your Nova boys will be all right too...but reynolds gone that will hurt
Honestly, somewhere between 15-20.

Losing T-Will, McGee, and Clark is not an easy trio to replace. Samuels will be a beast and Sosa IMHO will be adequate at PG (just not great). T-Will was an All-American level player, and Clark was an All-Conference level player. You don't just replace guys like that overnight.

If UL played in any other confernce they would have a chance at being a 10-15 team, but the Big East has several teams returning more star calibur players. I see UL being a Sweet 16 type of team next year.
I think they will be ok, but they will not be top 15 like you said. Probably end up a 5-8 seed in the tourney and they might make second round.
#1 would be hopeful. I see Louisville as a top 20 team (between 10-20). TWill's numbers will be very difficult to make up. I see sound leadership as the biggest obstacle to this team. They have talent, but do they have a leader?
The Ville loses alot this upcoming year. TWill, Clark and McGee will be three good players that cant be replaced. Not sure how Siva will play just yet, but he will be starting by the halfway mark next season. They are maybe a sweet 16 team but they could very well lose in the first round. Good luck though.
John Clay has interesting article on his home page from the Card Chronicle titled "Anybody else feel our recruiting is not what is should be?".

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2009/5/3/86...l-like-our
i would have to agree with the guy that wrote that. The Ville always seems like they get the second class players and every know and then get a star.
C.Clair Wrote:i would have to agree with the guy that wrote that. The Ville always seems like they get the second class players and every know and then get a star.

BUt there not one and done then and you have that talent get expierence at the college level and play on and win more games!!!
Yeah, experience is huge, but some kids can come right in and not need the experience. The kids that Ricky P usually gets need a year or two to develope and grow as a player.
The Card's will be an up and down team. Good luck to them as they still rep our hood yo'.
Pitino will have his troops ready if hes still there, they will be a tourney team and probally make a nice run to the sweet 16 once again
It doesn't matter there gonna get beat by UK by 30+ lol so............
Louisville will be decent, simply because the have an excellent coach. They will be in the top 15-25, but I am going to say # 1 is out of question.
K_Mac Wrote:Louisville will be decent, simply because the have an excellent coach. They will be in the top 15-25, but I am going to say # 1 is out of question.

#1 is way out of question, espcially since they are 2 teams in the same state that will be better. WKU and UK!!! :Thumbs:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:#1 is way out of question, espcially since they are 2 teams in the same state that will be better. WKU and UK!!! :Thumbs:

Watch and see buddy.....You said this last year....
theVILLE Wrote:Watch and see buddy.....You said this last year....

I was right last year too. Uk was realllly bad last year and still almost beat UL. If I'm not mistaken WKU did beat UL!!! :moon: :biggrin:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I was right last year too. Uk was realllly bad last year and still almost beat UL. If I'm not mistaken WKU did beat UL!!! :moon: :biggrin:

Do I have to do this again....VMIConfusedhh:
theVILLE Wrote:Do I have to do this again....VMIConfusedhh:
VMI isn't in KY
beasy_bo Wrote:VMI isn't in KY

NO it isnt but still a worse lose than WKU....WKU made it to the tourney....and Uk didnt and VMI didnt even make the NIT
it pretty much evens out then because UL was supposed the team to beat and had a lot better team than UK so as far as the differences in team comparisons its even. stupid loss for both teams