Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Barton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing offical yet but some sites are reporting that he could commit to Kentucky sometime in the near future. He is a 5 star shooting guard in the 2010 class.
6'5 SG
Teammate of fellow 2010 5* Roscoe Smith who also is very, very high on UK
Where is ranked at on Rivals and ESPN U 100?
^ I didn't see him
bring them both
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Where is ranked at on Rivals and ESPN U 100?

He is ranked # 24 on rivals but expected to move up when the rankings update.
cuppett777 Wrote:bring them both

:Thumbs:
i like the sound of it. and we'll need a PG to come in next year too.
Barton is ranked 10th in the new Scout.com rankings. Some people like Evan Daniels of scout.com are saying Barton isn't close to committing, but I would expect it sooner than later.
He is very high on UK, but his mother don't want him to make a commitment until he takes a visit.
gish_7 Wrote:He is very high on UK, but his mother don't want him to make a commitment until he takes a visit.

This kid I could see coming in for UK and playing...I just never did see Henry coming in....I actually hope he does come to UK....
All indications from recruiting guru Jerry Meyer at rivals states that Barton will probably climg into the Top 10 for 2010 when the enxt rankings are released.
I would like to see him wearing Kentucky blue in 2010!! Go Cats!!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:I would like to see him wearing Kentucky blue in 2010!! Go Cats!!

Me as well.
He's coming to UK!!! Mark it down. :Cheerlead
sounds like a true pt player
I love all these guys coming in, but we are going to need a PG this year and next. Im loving this how coach is hot the recruiting trail getting the UK brand out there again like it was when we were going to final fours and national championships.
C.Clair Wrote:I love all these guys coming in, but we are going to need a PG this year and next. Im loving this how coach is hot the recruiting trail getting the UK brand out there again like it was when we were going to final fours and national championships.

Coach Cal has already visited the top PG for the 2010 class, Brandon Knight. Knight said, "the visit went really well and I hope to hear from Coach Calipari again soon".
Give me Barton over the jail-cound Wall
If Kentucky signs Bledsoe, then we will have our PG for the future, plus Joe Jackson for next year
How high up on Coach Cals wish list is this guy?