Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What do you think about U OF L black uniforms for tonights game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just saw them and they are sweeeeeeeeeet even for U OF L
Come on only Paper Boy would think they're SWEET.
i think they look pretty cool
havent saw them yet but if they are all black they are probably nice looking.
hope they can back em up if they are all black. I was really disappointed in them this year really thought they had a shot at going undefeated into a bowl game.
Hey cd i never said that i liked u of l just the uniforms were sweet. reminds me a little of the DAWG home uniforms.
they shoulda got them some black helmets, thats kinda ugly
Ugly with the white helmets I agree......They're ugly anyway cause its UL !
I like them.. but I agree with Mr.I .. they should have black helmets
yeah same here if they had blakc helmets it would look better.....something different though
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Ugly with the white helmets I agree......They're ugly anyway cause its UL !

At least they are not as ugly as watching UK play a football game lol
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:At least they are not as ugly as watching UK play a football game lol

:lol: :lol: :Clap: :BigLaugh: so sad but so true
"batpuff" Wrote:Hey cd i never said that i liked u of l just the uniforms were sweet. reminds me a little of the DAWG home uniforms.

Yes they do. I like them just wish they didn't say anything about Louisville on it.
I like em, but their still gonna get beat by Pitt.
those uniforms r pretty sweet
Those new uniforms r sweeet. But black helmets would have looked even better with the all black unifroms. They should have got those a few years ago, cos they look awesome.
any pics????
here's a pic of brohm
There uniforms look like south laurels uniforms !!!