Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: RUMOR: Henry Brothers To KU!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its been reported on several site that the Henry brothers will be attending KU next year. Im still looking for these site. Ive read a few things but nothing has really stuck, plus the family hasnt said anything about the matter. Once agian a waiting game.
If they dont want to be a Wildcat, then screw them.
I would like to have them, but the longer this drags out the more I am questioning if they should come to UK or not. I understand its a decision that will impact the rest of their lives but come on.
C.Clair Wrote:Its been reported on several site that the Henry brothers will be attending KU next year. Im still looking for these site. Ive read a few things but nothing has really stuck, plus the family hasnt said anything about the matter. Once agian a waiting game.

Who knows they change there minds every few minutes.
Lex19 news just reported that they haven't made a decision. They said there leaning towards ku but not for sure yet. Carl Henry said Xavier still may visit saturday but there mom doesn't want to move from oklahoma city to lexington.
Well looks like they will be going to KU if the mother doesnt want to move to lexington.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:If they dont want to be a Wildcat, then screw them.

That's an awesome attitude . :thumpsup:
Well if its true we need Nolan Dennis.
Notorious Wrote:Well if its true we need Nolan Dennis.

I think it might be too late for Dennis. He has his list narrowed down to 5 schools and UK is not one of them. I think Calipari made a mistake by not still actively recruiting Dennis while waiting on Henry's decision.
If Kansas is their choice that's ok with me. It's their choice and I hope they enjoy their time while there. UK was fortunate to have been considered by them in the first place. They were not even on their radar till Cal came to campus. Their school was Memphis and Cal threw a wrench into those plans when he left town.

Wall would be the really huge catch for the Cats. He's much more important to land than Henry. Plus I would safely say that Cal has a backup plan for the loss of Henry. He's not gonna sweat it.
Its a done deal, from what I have read today. Their mother didnt want them going to UK. What momma wants, momma gets.
This is most likely true. Way to many good sources on the net are reporting this.
http://kansas.rivals.com/barrier_noentry...&mid=&rid=
they have a press conferecne underway about going to KU
momma didn't want her boys going to memphis either but they was going to and she was going to move then what is a few hours down the road. sorry but just like said earlier i would rather have wall hands down especially from what i've seen from the two. wall makes the whole team better with his elite pg skills.
C.Clair Wrote:Its a done deal, from what I have read today. Their mother didnt want them going to UK. What momma wants, momma gets.

Either way i hope the best for them and UK will find a way without Henry (although i wish we didnt have to). As far as what momma wants, momma gets. I hope that is the case with P Pat cause his momma wanted him to get a diploma.:biggrin:
Just reported on ESPN News, Henry signs with Kansas.