Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Recruiting Class?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In your opinion what is the best recruiting class UK has ever had? Up until now.
You can make a point for the class where we had Rondo, Morris, Crawford, and Bradley. All were great players at UK. Three of them were All Americans.
C.Clair Wrote:You can make a point for the class where we had Rondo, Morris, Crawford, and Bradley. All were great players at UK. Three of them were All Americans.
I like this class also. The class when tony delk came in was tough as well as this years class. I guess we'll have to see what happens.
C.Clair Wrote:You can make a point for the class where we had Rondo, Morris, Crawford, and Bradley. All were great players at UK. Three of them were All Americans.

I had way higher expectations for that class so imo that class was a bust. The best class had to be Jared carter, adam williams and rekalin sims.:lmao: :lmao: :HitWall:
As did I, when we got those guys I thought it would be a matter of time before we got ourselves another banner to hang up. But with Rondo and Sparks GF getting together, Morris be a complete reject and wanting to go to the NBA with only one or two lack luster year, I began to not think that we were going to get that banner.
The year they got Delk, McCarty, Prickett, and Pope. Although I believe Pope was a transfer.
yes, he was a transfer from washington.
morris really ruined that class with his pure selfishness