Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What would be best????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would going with a 3 guard lineup with loiuisville be better or not...
Sosa or SIVA
Smith
Knowles
Jennings
Samuels

or

Sosa or SIVA
Smith or KNowles
Buckels or Marra
Jennings
Samuels
or maybe Clark comes back
Clark cannot come back dummy, he already has hired an agent..... How about Pitino, Equipment Manager, Stevie " I love sitting on UK's Bench" Massiello, The old Priest guy and Pitino's girlfriend as a post player, I heard she loves posting people up......
Navajo4life Wrote:Clark cannot come back dummy, he already has hired an agent..... How about Pitino, Equipment Manager, Stevie " I love sitting on UK's Bench" Massiello, The old Priest guy and Pitino's girlfriend as a post player, I heard she loves posting people up......

I'd say Louisville's best chances at winning would be to go with the the 3 guard lineup.
Siva
Sosa
Smith
SamSam
Jennings
I believe Louisville is going to be tough no matter which way they decide to go.
EKY_Basketball Wrote:I believe Louisville is going to be tough no matter which way they decide to go.

I disagree, their only two consistent scoring threats are gone.
At this stage, I go with Knowles over Siva
Unless Sosa does some maturing I think that Siva will come in and take his spot. Other than that the rest of the starting five should be Smith, Knowles, Jennings, Samuels.
Navajo4life Wrote:Clark cannot come back dummy, he already has hired an agent..... How about Pitino, Equipment Manager, Stevie " I love sitting on UK's Bench" Massiello, The old Priest guy and Pitino's girlfriend as a post player, I heard she loves posting people up......

Greatest post in GBR history! lol
Honestly, I would start the following people:

Siva
Knowles
Smith
Jennings
Samuels
They would go against the following people from UK:

Wall
Meeks
Henry
Patterson