Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry Brothers Visit UK This Weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Henry Brothers will visit Lexington this weekend. We need to show him and his brother a good time to close the deal. Supposed to be pretty this weekend, so I like our chances!

Here is the link:
http://www.zagsblog.com/2009/04/20/henry...s-weekend/
crazyfan4 Wrote:The Henry Brothers will visit Lexington this weekend. We need to show him and his brother a good time to close the deal. Supposed to be pretty this weekend, so I like our chances!

Here is the link:
http://www.zagsblog.com/2009/04/20/henry...s-weekend/

The Brothers called off the visit and didnt come.....they will make a decision soon....dont look good for UK
This is after the reports of not coming to UK. They called off the visit because KU's Coach Self said he would withdrawl they scholarship offers, but then changed his mind and is going to wait it out. Xavier and CJ both will visit this weekend and will decide sometime next week!
- Go look at the article written, at the top it will say "posted on April 20th" thats today!
theVILLE Wrote:The Brothers called off the visit and didnt come.....they will make a decision soon....dont look good for UK

I disagree with that statement. If he was going to commit to KU then he would have already done it.
NIKE2010 Wrote:I disagree with that statement. If he was going to commit to KU then he would have already done it.

I disagreew ith your too...if he were going to commit to UK he would allready have done so
theVILLE Wrote:I disagreew ith your too...if he were going to commit to UK he would allready have done so

Hes already committed to Calipari once what makes you think he won't do it again? BTW he has already said that his college choice will be made more on who the coach is then who the school is so why would he need to visit UK when hes going for coach cal?
I still think that if Xavier does not come, we're still sitting pretty well with Miller
What is the word on his brother? Will he have to sit out a year?
dont know both there is no way ku can compare to uk with basketball facilities or coach its just going to be where he actually wants to go.
Looks like the younger Henry wants to go to his prom on friday night. That throws a wrench in things for his visit this weekend. I know plenty of high schools that are having proms this weekend, surely we can get the man a tux, a hott date and a sweet limo lol
I just read on other sites that the Henry's have decided on Kansas and an announcement will be coming soon. Don't know if this is true but I saw it on two different sites.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I just read on other sites that the Henry's have decided on Kansas and an announcement will be coming soon. Don't know if this is true but I saw it on two different sites.

site the websites.....
crazyfan4 Wrote:site the websites.....
Catspause site and they had links to an Oklahoma newspaper.
please do not post something without proof. We post info not rumors. If you post rumors please mention that it is a rumor, and that there is no truth to it. It isn't fair to the players nor is it fair to the universities that are trying to give them a scholarship.
cougarpride08 Wrote:please do not post something without proof. We post info not rumors. If you post rumors please mention that it is a rumor, and that there is no truth to it. It isn't fair to the players nor is it fair to the universities that are trying to give them a scholarship.
Geeze man, even if you post a link many times they are based on rumors and hearsay as well.:what:

This info is all over boards everywhere...Catspause, BGP, Maggard's, and now even someone has a thread on BGR about it. The only time you're going to get exact "proof" is when they finally sign on the dotted line.
The visit is off for the Henry brothers. Its been said by many people that they are headed to KU instead of UK. Their mother wanted them to stay close where it was easier for her to go see her sons play.
beasy_bo Wrote:dont know both there is no way ku can compare to uk with basketball facilities or coach its just going to be where he actually wants to go.

You are wrong about facilities, and wrong by a long ways. Kansas was made into the best Basketball operation in the country just before Williams left. The practice facility is state of the art. One of the nicest weight training and conditioning centers (including those for Football) in the country.

I would take Cal over Self, but it's not accurate to say UK's facilities are better.
UK's facilities are sub-par for the success the basketball program has had.
sorry about that i always thought UK had awesome facilities and i dont really know that much about KU's but i guess they're better i was pretty sure that uk just built new facilities a couple of years ago but i may be wrong?