Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is the latest on Nolan Dennis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was a lot of speculation that Nolan Dennis would sign on with UK soon after his release from Memphis, but everything has been relativley quiet about him. Does anyone know if we have actually offered him a scholarship? I've watched a decent amount of film on this kid and i was really impressed, I would love to see him wearing UK jersey this fall.
Kentucky has NOT offered him a scholarship, but that could change depending on what Xavier Henry will do, but if Henry signs with UK, then you can forget Dennis coming to Kentucky.
Holding pattern until Wall and/or Henry decide. Same can be said for Bledsoe.

Dennis is Henry's Plan B, and Bledsoe is Wall's.
He's a #2 guy like Bledsoe, if Wall and Henry don't come, expect to see Bledsoe and Dennis.
From what I've heard he took UK off his list.
I don't see Dennis being anyones B plan.. He is to athletic to be that and is really being overlooked by alot of people IMO.
TheONLY1 Wrote:From what I've heard he took UK off his list.

When did you hear this?
I have not heard that he has taken UK off of his list...
I figured he was the backup plan in case Henry chose Kansas, however i didnt know how he was taking being a backup plan. I hadn't heard if Uk was still on his list and if he was interested in any other schools now. Does anyone know if Calipari is still actively recruiting him?
Stardust Wrote:When did you hear this?

A few days ago on catspause a bunch of people were saying he did but I hope there wrong I hope we get him he will be a good player.
well i believe dennis would be a nice addiction either way it tends to work out.
On http://www.catspause.com Dennis has taken UK off of his list. His list is down to 5 schools Uconn, Florida, Texas A&M, Baylor, and Memphis. The first four schools are listed with medium interest and Memphis is set to low interest. I wish we would have still actively recruited this kid because IMO we were always second to Kansas for Henry.
I wished he would keep uk on the list until henry made a decision.