Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Sandy Valley Pre-Season Grid Pairings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saturday August 22nd at Hazard High School

Game # 1 Hazard vs. Magoffin County 10:00 a.m
Game #2 Paintsville vs. Letcher Central 7th 11:15 a.m.
Game #3 Belfry vs. Letcher Central 8th 12:30 p.m.
Game #4 Allen vs. Betsy Layne 1:45 p.m.
Game #5 Martin County vs. Perry Central 3:00 p.m.
Game #6 Johnson Central 8th vs. Breathitt County 4:15 p.m.
Game #7 Johnson Central 7th vs. Adams 5:30 p.m.
Cant wait to get started...welcome in ALLEN..good luck to all
Who do you all think will win these games?
Hazard in game one. LCC in game two and three. Allen in game four. PCC in game five. JC in 6 and 7. Sweet thread thanx for the update.....
nice predictions! Not sure they will hold true.
Nice to see Allen getting in the action. There sports programs are turning around, in the right direction. Keep it up Allen.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Nice to see Allen getting in the action. There sports program is turning around, in the right direction.

What's Allen's key players for this year?
OLDHOSS Wrote:What's Allen's key players for this year?

I honestly dont know much about the football side of things going on there. Just know that things are turning around. The days of being a push over are coming to an end.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:I honestly dont know much about the football side of things going on there. Just know that things are turning around. The days of being a push over are coming to an end.

Oh. What does Betsy Layne look like next year?
Nice to see this many teams in the Big Sandy this season. Went from folding to growing in numbers.
Predictions on pre-season grid:
Hazard
Paintsville
LCC
Betsy Lane
Perry Central
Johnson Central
Adams
Glad to be back in the conference and glad to see Allen back as well. Good luck to all teams this year!:popcorn:
exciter21
How many of those guys from your great team last year is staying back for you? I hear you have several and if so you may be the pick to win the conference.
Wow this sounds like a good day of football! :rockon:
I take

Hazard
Letcher Central
Belfry
Betsy Layne
Perry Central
JC 8TH
Adams
The Spectator Wrote:Wow this sounds like a good day of football! :rockon:
I take

Hazard
Letcher Central
Belfry
Betsy Layne
Perry Central
JC 8TH
Adams

Good list.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Nice to see Allen getting in the action. There sports programs are turning around, in the right direction. Keep it up Allen.

It is good to see Allen turning things around. They have some guys in Coach Crisp and Compton that are really interested in helping the kids learn the game. Good luck guys.
I can't wait!!! This will be an exciting season with all these teams in the conference. Have a great, injury free season everyone. Go Eagles!!!
Hilbily Wrote:Hazard in game one. LCC in game two and three. Allen in game four. PCC in game five. JC in 6 and 7. Sweet thread thanx for the update.....

I AM WITH YOU ON THE GAMES. :popcorn:
griffen when you get a schedule will you please post it for me?
Does Allen have a good team? I have heard that Betsy Layne is going to be good.
OLDHOSS Wrote:Oh. What does Betsy Layne look like next year?

BLES should be very solid. 7th and 6th graders got alot of playing time last year. also have 2 or 3 holdbacks at key areas, should be one of top teams in county if stay healthy. good luck to all
BOBCAT FOOTBALL is on the rise. They won last years county for the 1st time EVER, look forward to this season.