Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Recruits vs Louisville Recruits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
opinions?
TheONLY1 Wrote:opinions?

Is this a serious post because UK's blow UL's recruits away. Cousins > than anyone on UL current roster!! Confusedhh:
I honestly don't think that there is a question there do you? Really, you're going to compare Cousins, Orton and Hood againt Louisville's recruits? That's crazy, so what happens if Kentucky signs Wall, Xavier and CJ Henry, is there still going to be discussion? I think not, that will be the #1 recruiting class EVER in COLLEGE BASKETBALL
Navajo4life Wrote:I honestly don't think that there is a question there do you? Really, you're going to compare Cousins, Orton and Hood againt Louisville's recruits? That's crazy, so what happens if Kentucky signs Wall, Xavier and CJ Henry, is there still going to be discussion? I think not, that will be the #1 recruiting class EVER in COLLEGE BASKETBALL

I know lol UK's class will dominate. I just want to fear some of the opinions of UL fans haha just so I can here them either make fools of themselves or I get to hear them say Uk has the better class. Its a win win situation for me.:1:
Im not sure that Ville's recruits could hold any of our recruits jock staps.
Still yet we will beat you next year.... and personally if UK doesnt get wall they may not make the tourney next year
theVILLE Wrote:Still yet we will beat you next year.... and personally if UK doesnt get wall they may not make the tourney next year

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn That's all I can do is sit back and laugh historically at you..
Last year, Lville had a much better class.
This year, UK does.
Aslan Wrote:Last year, Lville had a much better class.
This year, UK does.

Well now UK has calipari and Louisville's days are over.:Thumbs: :1:
Lastnight during the Jordan game, it showed the top 10 recruiting classes and Kentucky wasn't even listed. I know that there is still time to sign recruits and those rankings can change, but with Cousins, Orton, and Hood, I was kind of surprised. Anyone else see this?
As of today, Rivals has UK at #5 in the recruiting class, what you were seeing at the Jordan game was ESPN class and we know how ESPN feels about the SEC.
theVILLE Wrote:Still yet we will beat you next year.... and personally if UK doesnt get wall they may not make the tourney next year

:thatsfunn

I don't really keep up with Loserville, but I'm assuming Williams and Clark both declared for the draft, which means you're left with nothing. So how in the world do you see Louisville leaving Rupp with a victory considering you beat us by a last second 30 footer at Freedom Hall?
:popcorn: :eyeroll: :yawn: :zzz:

Is this really a topic
:lmao:
Stardust Wrote::popcorn: :eyeroll: :yawn: :zzz:

Is this really a topic

:Clap:
I guess it was a topic
Well lets have a look at who UK and who U of L has signed at the moment.

UK
Daniel Orton- ***** star, #2 ranked player in nation
DeMarcus Cousins- ***** star, #22 player in nation
Jon Hood- **** star- #40 player in nation

U of L
Rakeem Buckles- **** star, #36 player in nation
Peyton Siva- **** star #39 player in nation
Mike Marra- *** star, not rated
Stephan Van Treese- *** star, not rated
C.Clair Wrote:Well lets have a look at who UK and who U of L has signed at the moment.

UK
Daniel Orton- ***** star, #2 ranked player in nation
DeMarcus Cousins- ***** star, #22 player in nation
Jon Hood- **** star- #40 player in nation

U of L
Rakeem Buckles- **** star, #36 player in nation
Peyton Siva- **** star #39 player in nation
Mike Marra- *** star, not rated
Stephan Van Treese- *** star, not rated

You have cousins and orton mixed up.
blackcat Wrote::thatsfunn

I don't really keep up with Loserville, but I'm assuming Williams and Clark both declared for the draft, which means you're left with nothing. So how in the world do you see Louisville leaving Rupp with a victory considering you beat us by a last second 30 footer at Freedom Hall?

Maybe it will be a 50 footer this time but you can beat we will beat you again next year....:1:
theVILLE Wrote:Maybe it will be a 50 footer this time but you can beat we will beat you again next year....:1:

LMAO theres no way you beat us next year. Your losing your two best players and the class you have coming in doesn't compare to UKs.:lmao: :Thumbs:
theVILLE Wrote:Maybe it will be a 50 footer this time but you can beat we will beat you again next year....:1:

So you're really willing to bet? If so, please PM me.