Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PePe Siva
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what is your thoughts...please dont say I hate him becasue he is going to Louisville.....
Should be a decent player.. He will come off the bench until Sosa is gone though..
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Should be a decent player.. He will come off the bench until Sosa is gone though..

I think he will come in make an impact as a freshman. I think he'll start, this kid will be something speical. IMO.
MVP2 Wrote:I think he will come in make an impact as a freshman. I think he'll start, this kid will be something speical. IMO.

IMO saying he will be special this early is mind blowing to me. I agree he has potentional to contribute as a freshman but he isn't going to come in and be a one and doner type of player tho.
I watched Siva in the McDonald's All-American game and this kid can play. He has the explosiveness that no other point guard has except for John Wall and Eric Bledsoe in the 2009 class. He may come in and take Sosa's spot in the starting lineup like MVP2 said.
STUD!
Starts from day one.
RickyP has not had a pg like this, his whole time in the Ville.
Ive read that Ricky P said Siva was the best PG he has ever recruited and got. Thats some big shoes to fill when a coach of his caliber says that about a kid.
He should do well in Pitinos' system, and he will love shooting the 3!
This kid has a lot of talent.
this kid is a dime a dozen, I invision him starting for the Cards at the middle of the season if not early on. He showed me alot in some footage ive seen of him and during the McDonalds all-american game. Good pick up for the Cards.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:this kid is a dime a dozen, I invision him starting for the Cards at the middle of the season if not early on. He showed me alot in some footage ive seen of him and during the McDonalds all-american game. Good pick up for the Cards.

I dont understand u say he is a "dime a dozen" type and the he should start and is a good pick up. Which is it?
This kid is a below average ball handler and defensive player, he has a decent outside game, but he cant finish at the basket, and he doesn't locate his teammates well when he looks to pass once driving the lane. However, he could be the next coming of Michael Porter.:biggrin:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:This kid is a below average ball handler and defensive player, he has a decent outside game, but he cant finish at the basket, and he doesn't locate his teammates well when he looks to pass once driving the lane. However, he could be the next coming of Michael Porter.:biggrin:

I think that Porter might even have a step on him lol:lmao:
goBIGblue82 Wrote:This kid is a below average ball handler and defensive player, he has a decent outside game, but he cant finish at the basket, and he doesn't locate his teammates well when he looks to pass once driving the lane. However, he could be the next coming of Michael Porter.:biggrin:

Hope your jokin. lol.
I was just tryin to get a rise out of theVille. I think Siva should make an immediate impact for the Cards. IMO he is probably one of if not the fastest from baseline to baseline in this class. He should be fun to watch, only problem is louisville isn't worth the air time.:lmao:
Really, really like the kid. I like the pace he plays at and his body control in the air. He also seems to be a very good natured kid. If he was a UK boy he'd be one of my favorite prospects.
Just to let you louisville fans know your not going to make siva any better by hyping him up. He will be good but by no means a super star like all of you think. Hes just a 4star unlike uk's orton and cousins which are 5 stars. Now those two will be super stars
TheONLY1 Wrote:Just to let you louisville fans know your not going to make siva any better by hyping him up. He will be good but by no means a super star like all of you think. Hes just a 4star unlike uk's orton and cousins which are 5 stars. Now those two will be super stars

Very well said my friend!! Couldn't said it any better myself. :Thumbs:
He can sure finish at the rim, dont see where you come from there...I look for this kid to win the BIG EAST ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
theVILLE Wrote:He can sure finish at the rim, dont see where you come from there...I look for this kid to win the BIG EAST ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

hahahaha your jk right????:blabbermo
Aslan Wrote:STUD!
Starts from day one.
RickyP has not had a pg like this, his whole time in the Ville.

Really....
from day one?
I think he is a great pickup....but I don't know about that
zaga_fan Wrote:Really....
from day one?

top 5 PG in the nation what are you talking bout man....if he went to UK he would be the best player to walk wouldnt he:biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:top 5 PG in the nation what are you talking bout man....if he went to UK he would be the best player to walk wouldnt he:biggrin:

I said he was a great pick-up.....but I think it will be a while before he starts because UL has some awesome guards

and I have no idea what the UK remark was about....
I take it you assume since I don't bow down and claim Pepe Siva to be an absolute stud that I'm a UK fan.....
even though my username is zaga_fan:dontthink
theVILLE Wrote:top 5 PG in the nation what are you talking bout man....if he went to UK he would be the best player to walk wouldnt he:biggrin:

Uks backup plan for walls #1 pg is ranked better then siva. Face UK is back and Louisville is going to start traveling faster and faster downhill. The ville is back to being good old little brother.:rockon:
TheONLY1 Wrote:Uks backup plan for walls #1 pg is ranked better then siva. Face UK is back and Louisville is going to start traveling faster and faster downhill. The ville is back to being good old little brother.:rockon:

They have always been little brother IMO!! Siva will be good but not great.. EVER!! Confusedhh:
zaga_fan Wrote:Really....
from day one?

He's a stud man.
I'm very excited about him.
Lville has been missing a pg like him the last few years.
Aslan Wrote:He's a stud man.
I'm very excited about him.
Lville has been missing a pg like him the last few years.

He is a clone of sosa lol except sosa was a 5 star an siva is a 4 star.:moon:
TheONLY1 Wrote:He is a clone of sosa lol except sosa was a 5 star an siva is a 4 star.:moon:

Siva is a way better than SOSA!!
zaga_fan Wrote:I said he was a great pick-up.....but I think it will be a while before he starts because UL has some awesome guards

and I have no idea what the UK remark was about....
I take it you assume since I don't bow down and claim Pepe Siva to be an absolute stud that I'm a UK fan.....
even though my username is zaga_fan:dontthink

NO that wasnt toward you it was everyone else
TheONLY1 Wrote:He is a clone of sosa lol except sosa was a 5 star an siva is a 4 star.:moon:

Not at all.
Horrible comparison.
I'm also pretty sure Sosa was a 4 not a 5star.
Pages: 1 2 3