Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Darnell Dodson & Will Coleman to UK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentuck Sports Radio is reporting that coach calipari might be bringing these two Juco players to UK. here is the article

"You knew this was coming, didnt you? Our friends in Memphis are not happy with what is happening as Calipari leaves them with virtually no recruits in their program. The latest two possibilities according to this article, Josh Pastner and the Memphis folks are concerned that Calipari may be looking to bring Darnell Dodson and Will Coleman to Kentucky. According to the article, both players are not certain to Memphis now and with the addition of Orlando Antigua to the UK staff, Kentucky could be a viable option.

I admit that I am not certain about the “rumors” in this article. The reporter suggests that Calipari is worried about only winning “15 or 16″ games with this Kentucky team, an assertion that strikes me as ridiculous considering my conversations with the new guys. In addition, it isnt clear to me that this is more than the blogger’s guess rather than any real newsworthy info. But Darnell Dodson was a good player out of high school (he signed with Pitt) and would be a good addition to the team. So on a slow news day, why not?"
anyone have highlights on these two men?
Coleman has averaged 16 points and 16 rebounds his freshmen year in JUCO.

Dodson averaged 29.1 points, 11 rebounds and 2.6 steals his Senior year. Junior year he shot 43% from 3.

Both 4 star recruits.
are they on Youtube?
I like the idea of bringing in instant help to fill some immediate needs. We need more than just recruits for next year.
Do we have spots?
So are we for sure getting these 2 bc they are pretty good...I watched some footage of them and read some stuff about them and they are good... it looks like we are gonna have a whole new team by the start of next year...
I have no clue where we are going to have room for all these people coming! Most of these are rumors and it was stated in the post, but we wont get all th epeople that everyone is talking about! There is NO ROOM!!!!!
will perry stenenson stay his senior year or will he go? I am agreeing with stonesteven I just don't see the room we have for these kids.
cougarpride08 Wrote:will perry stenenson stay his senior year or will he go? I am agreeing with stonesteven I just don't see the room we have for these kids.

Stevenson is horrible and the most in-consistant player on the team..lets hope he leaves
king360 Wrote:Stevenson is horrible and the most in-consistant player on the team..lets hope he leaves

Most of the players from last year's team is in-consistant.. Lets hope all of them leaves besides Meeks, Patterson, Miller, Liggins, and Galloway..
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Most of the players from last year's team is in-consistant.. Lets hope all of them leaves besides Meeks, Patterson, Miller, Liggins, and Galloway..

What are there Positions