Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who wins???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins the UL and UK football game next year???
You know UK is the DADDY....haha
UK
UK!
uk by 21+
UK
UK by 14+, defense will be a lot better and the offense will be clicking with a Freshman quarterback throwing to Cobb and Smith running up and down the field....
The Big Blue
Kentucky!!
UK by 3 tds.
UL is rebuilding.
KENTUCKY around 4 TDS.
UK big....lol maybe 4 tds and I would love to see UK beat Florida amd tebow but want get my hopes up on that one....Uk is pretty good in Football but I hope VILLE wins but not expecting it to happen..... but while we are talking about football who things hartline or cobb at QB.....
theVILLE Wrote:UK big....lol maybe 4 tds and I would love to see UK beat Florida amd tebow but want get my hopes up on that one....Uk is pretty good in Football but I hope VILLE wins but not expecting it to happen..... but while we are talking about football who things hartline or cobb at QB.....

I look for Morgan Newton to come in as a freshman and start. He is a heck of a player.
The Cards are rebuilding,but I like their system. The Cats should win this by 14+, but I don't see it getting extended until the 2nd half.
Hartline will be the starter.
FBALL Wrote:Hartline will be the starter.

IDK.. I've watched Newton alot and I think he can take over that spot.
YEah wi wasnt a hartline fan....lol...Cobb was the better QB last year...and yes the cats should win this football game but be glad its football and not basketball
UK by a pretty good amount...
FBALL Wrote:Hartline will be the starter.

More than likely yes. I don't see one of the freshman beating him out, until later in the season, and maybe not then.
UofL will have to get alot better to beat UK this year.... Does anyone know what kind or player UofL got coming in this year. I know UK got 29 or 30 class this year.
I'll take Kentucky in this one.
Uk and I think Hartline will start at QB. Unless Newton or Mossakoski can beat him out. From the video I watched Newton seems to run scheme alot like ours so that should help him. Hartline is ok. But our reciving corps needs to step it up and Boyd needs to prove he deserved the rankings he was getting outta high school.
theVILLE Wrote:YEah wi wasnt a hartline fan....lol...Cobb was the better QB last year...and yes the cats should win this football game but be glad its football and not basketball

:thatsfunn

Watch out for the CATS Defense to dominate the weak and pitiful UL offense this year.. I don't think they can score a td on them..

27-2.. WOW we killed you all last year!!!! :Clap:
UK by 20+!
Kentucky.
I think UK wins this one at least 2 TD's this year...

Since some have asked about the QB situation, I will say two things. One, I am glad that Cobb has been moved back to receiver full-time during spring practice. While the coaches have said they still plan to line him up under center a few times during games, it sounds like his main focus will be on receiving. And that's a good thing, because Cobb has a chance to be one of the best WR's in the SEC by the time his senior year rolls around, much like Keenan Burton. And that's also the position where his best pro prospects lie.

The second thing, though, is that while I would prefer to have Hartline at QB over Cobb, it has more to do with wanting to leave Cobb at WR rather than being overly impressed with Hartline. I'm still not sold on him being the right guy for that spot. He seems to be okay as a caretaker QB, which is fine, but I want more than that. IMO, Morgan Newton is the guy to take the position to another level, and I feel he has a good chance to come in this fall and win the job. If he can't beat out Hartline to start at QB the first game, it will be mainly because of his lack of experience. I do think that for UK's team to reach their full potential next year, though, Newton needs to be the QB.
Kentucky by a Touchdown and a Field Goal.
More Cowbell Wrote:I think UK wins this one at least 2 TD's this year...

Since some have asked about the QB situation, I will say two things. One, I am glad that Cobb has been moved back to receiver full-time during spring practice. While the coaches have said they still plan to line him up under center a few times during games, it sounds like his main focus will be on receiving. And that's a good thing, because Cobb has a chance to be one of the best WR's in the SEC by the time his senior year rolls around, much like Keenan Burton. And that's also the position where his best pro prospects lie.

The second thing, though, is that while I would prefer to have Hartline at QB over Cobb, it has more to do with wanting to leave Cobb at WR rather than being overly impressed with Hartline. I'm still not sold on him being the right guy for that spot. He seems to be okay as a caretaker QB, which is fine, but I want more than that. IMO, Morgan Newton is the guy to take the position to another level, and I feel he has a good chance to come in this fall and win the job. If he can't beat out Hartline to start at QB the first game, it will be mainly because of his lack of experience. I do think that for UK's team to reach their full potential next year, though, Newton needs to be the QB.
Newton has never taken a snap against a college defense. He has never seen the kind of speed he is about to face.

He may end up being very good. I doubt though he is ready to start in the SEC as a freshman and if UK has to resort to a true freshman QB that is trouble.
FBALL Wrote:Newton has never taken a snap against a college defense. He has never seen the kind of speed he is about to face.

He may end up being very good. I doubt though he is ready to start in the SEC as a freshman and if UK has to resort to a true freshman QB that is trouble.

Newton is a stud QB and will start about half way through the season after Hartline disappoints us. Book it!!! :Thumbs:
Uk should win this one but they better not over look UL this year.. We will still be a good team!! :Cheerlead
Pages: 1 2