Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville next year??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you L'ville will do next year?? I think they will end up being 20-14.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:How do you L'ville will do next year?? I think they will end up being 20-14.

How do you know that without even seeing or knowing their schedule or who will leave early?
alfus21 Wrote:How do you know that without even seeing or knowing their schedule or who will leave early?

Sorry for stating my opinion on a opinion based website.. :Thumbs:
Lville will be alot better than 20-14.
We are losing T-Will and probably Clark.
They have 2 good young bigs in Samuels and Jennings.
Swopshire has alot of talent and imo will take T-Wills place.
Siva starts from day one, stud.
I see them being a top 15 team next year.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Sorry for stating my opinion on a opinion based website.. :Thumbs:

I think discussing a team and how they will do next year is fine, but I think it would be difficult and pretty premature to predict records when you have no idea what the schedule looks like.

They'll be a heck of a lot better than 20-14 though.
Aslan Wrote:Lville will be alot better than 20-14.
We are losing T-Will and probably Clark.
They have 2 good young bigs in Samuels and Jennings.
Swopshire has alot of talent and imo will take T-Wills place.
Siva starts from day one, stud.
I see them being a top 15 team next year.

Good luck with that but when you realize that L'ville will be down this year.. I will be here to say told you so. :Thumbs:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Good luck with that but when you realize that L'ville will be down this year.. I will be here to say told you so. :Thumbs:

They won't be as good as they was last year.
They will be good though.
Aslan Wrote:They won't be as good as they was last year.
They will be good though.

I agree!!
alfus21 Wrote:I think discussing a team and how they will do next year is fine, but I think it would be difficult and pretty premature to predict records when you have no idea what the schedule looks like.

They'll be a heck of a lot better than 20-14 though.

:Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Good luck with that but when you realize that L'ville will be down this year.. I will be here to say told you so. :Thumbs:

Wow!!!! I dont see this at all....I say that we are a sweet 16 + team next year....I mean Samuels jennings swopshire, Calrk(maybe), Knowles, SOSA, Smith, Siva, I dont see a team getting the ball up the floor........and what makes you think UK with be so good next year
go cats the cards will lose next year,i hope they do good until they play the cats.
theVILLE Wrote:Wow!!!! I dont see this at all....I say that we are a sweet 16 + team next year....I mean Samuels jennings swopshire, Calrk(maybe), Knowles, SOSA, Smith, Siva, I dont see a team getting the ball up the floor........and what makes you think UK with be so good next year

I can say a lot of things about Sosa, and none of them will be good, the others are great players, and I hope lville the best next year! I hope Sosa breaks a legs! J/K I wouldnt wish harm to anyone for nothing, but thats about how much i hate the way he acts!
I would trust that Pitino has a team that is prepared for the BEAST. Record, as Alfus has stated, is a little rediculous to predict at this stage.
theVILLE Wrote:Wow!!!! I dont see this at all....I say that we are a sweet 16 + team next year....I mean Samuels jennings swopshire, Calrk(maybe), Knowles, SOSA, Smith, Siva, I dont see a team getting the ball up the floor........and what makes you think UK with be so good next year

I don't think I mentioned one time that UK will be good next year. You are jumping the conclussion. I just clearly stated my opinion.

Sweet 16?? You can't be serious. They were number one overall seed this year and barely made the elite 8. And no one will be able to get the ball up the court?? Is this a late april fools joke or something because Michigan St. did a pretty good job at that!! :biggrin:

When UK adds john wall and nolan dennis to orton, cousins and hood UK will most likely have the #1recruiting class. Thats prolly what makes us UK fans believe we will be a good team.
Ville will be alright next year. They will have a solid roster returning, but Im not sure how far they will make it in the tourney though. Gotta look at their body of work next year.
stonesteven Wrote:I can say a lot of things about Sosa, and none of them will be good, the others are great players, and I hope lville the best next year! I hope Sosa breaks a legs! J/K I wouldnt wish harm to anyone for nothing, but thats about how much i hate the way he acts!

Here is one thing he done good last year....
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I don't think I mentioned one time that UK will be good next year. You are jumping the conclussion. I just clearly stated my opinion.

Sweet 16?? You can't be serious. They were number one overall seed this year and barely made the elite 8. And no one will be able to get the ball up the court?? Is this a late april fools joke or something because Michigan St. did a pretty good job at that!! :biggrin:

Congrats to them...Maybe Uk should take notes on thatConfusedhh:
theVILLE Wrote:[/COLOR]
Congrats to them...Maybe Uk should take notes on thatConfusedhh:

Maybe we will.. :Thumbs:
Louisville will not have the year they had this year but I can see them having a good year and maybe getting a 5-7 seed in the tournament.
fanatic11 Wrote:Louisville will not have the year they had this year but I can see them having a good year and maybe getting a 5-7 seed in the tournament.

Very fair assessment. :Thumbs:
DeuceUL Wrote:Very fair assessment. :Thumbs:

Thank you.
I think the Cards will have a solid season with their returning cast and the addition of Siva, Buckles, Treese and sharp shooter Marra.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Maybe we will.. :Thumbs:

maybe they wontConfusedhh:
theVILLE Wrote:maybe they wontConfusedhh:

WOW!!! You either can't read or you don't pay attention to what was written in previous posts. But Please tell me who has the better recruiting class coming in between UL and UK and who has 2 or the best players in the nation on there roster?? Rick NITINO is over the hill and can't coach or recruit anymore.. So UL will never be anything compared to UK. :thanks:
:Thumbs:
cuppett777 Wrote:go cats the cards will lose next year,i hope they do good until they play the cats.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:WOW!!! You either can't read or you don't pay attention to what was written in previous posts. But Please tell me who has the better recruiting class coming in between UL and UK and who has 2 or the best players in the nation on there roster?? Rick NITINO is over the hill and can't coach or recruit anymore.. So UL will never be anything compared to UK. :thanks:

NITINO wow UK was in the NIT and with a player commmitment there the god team or something...no....yeah louisville as of right now has the better class...explain how you get that UK has the top recruiting class....HMMMM...u cant....Siva over anybody Uk has commited....Marra can stroke.....Smith shooter....Knowles shooter....not recruits but still.....I mean Clark hasnt said one way or the other just yet....Sosa as you know is CLUTCH....lol....SO Uk does not have better recruiting class with cousins cimmiting....:thanks:
theVILLE Wrote:NITINO wow UK was in the NIT and with a player commmitment there the god team or something...no....yeah louisville as of right now has the better class...explain how you get that UK has the top recruiting class....HMMMM...u cant....Siva over anybody Uk has commited....Marra can stroke.....Smith shooter....Knowles shooter....not recruits but still.....I mean Clark hasnt said one way or the other just yet....Sosa as you know is CLUTCH....lol....SO Uk does not have better recruiting class with cousins cimmiting....:thanks:

Siva is a 4 star player and Cousins in ranked #2 overall. Nuff said with that. :biggrin: Just go check out the rankings and you will see who has the better class and NITINO hasn't done anything at all since leaving UK so I'm pretty sure he just needs to give up on coaching and head to broadcasting or something..
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Siva is a 4 star player and Cousins in ranked #2 overall. Nuff said with that. :biggrin: Just go check out the rankings and you will see who has the better class and NITINO hasn't done anything at all since leaving UK so I'm pretty sure he just needs to give up on coaching and head to broadcasting or something..

I wouldn't consider winning the BEAST conference championship and the single season title doing nothing at all, especially looking at the lolsec
nrhoton Wrote:I wouldn't consider winning the BEAST conference championship and the single season title doing nothing at all, especially looking at the lolsec

:thatsfunn Until he wins a title I think its a failure, especially since they went in as #1 overall seed. Confusedhh:
Pages: 1 2