Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sad news on former cat Mike Casey...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone posted this on TCP, heartbreaking....

"[SIZE=2]I am on an email list that receives updates from Mike's daughter. It is my understanding that the family has decided to discontinue life support for Mike this evening. Prayers to Mike & his family".
[/SIZE]
What has happened to him? I must have missed the story.
TheRealVille Wrote:What has happened to him? I must have missed the story.
I posted this about a week ago, but it explains what his condition was.....

Mike Casey ( UK Basketball player under Rupp) is at Vandy in critical condition and possibly may not make it. 20 years ago a virus infected his heart and only 30% of his heart functions. He has been on the heart donor list but must he must be well enough to go through surgery. He is on a respirator, a machine to help his heart function, feeding tube, and several other things, complications are rising. He is a True Blue UKian that is fighting the biggest fight of his life and needs the help of Big Blue fans. Please pass this info to as many people as you can and please ask for prayers.
My thoughts go out to the Family. It's sad when a member of the BIG BLUE NATION passes on.
This is very sad
My thoughts go out to the Family. It's sad when a member of the BIG BLUE NATION passes on.
my prayers go to you.