Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Recruits for 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just read on Matt Jones site that Calipari is hitting the road for the next 3 or 4 days to recruit for 2009 and 2010. Who do you hope our main targets will be for 2010? I would say Dominique Ferguson, Adrien Payne, Roscoe Smith, and Joe Jackson. I know there is no chance we land all of those but I think he will make a push for at least two of them.
whoever is the best at the need we have.
cuppett777 Wrote:whoever is the best at the need we have.

Hunh :please:
I don't see Ferguson coming back since he already de-committed from Kentucky.
What prospects are we looking at?
Ferguson is not gonna come back after decommiting.
cuppett777 Wrote:whoever is the best at the need we have.

Do you mean whoever is the best at the most needed position?
I trust coach cal to get the best of the best
Notorious Wrote:Ferguson is not gonna come back after decommiting.

I agree.
Notorious Wrote:Ferguson is not gonna come back after decommiting.

Coach Cal visited him today, and he still has strong interest. The only reason he decommited was because he was never really recruited by Cal before he got to UK. Now it sounds like Cal is making him a major target.
We will be losing alot this upcoming season after the senior graduate. We will need some guys who can come in and play.
I really think Ferg is key for Calipari. Meeks will be goneafter next year and our scoring will have to keep filling the holes year after year. I think Ferg is the kind of player that can come in and start in place of a player like Meeks.
09- Cousins, Hood, Orton, Dennis, Wall
10- Ferguson, ??, ?? I trust Calipari's judgement of the kind of player to get instead of a player like Euton.
C.Clair Wrote:We will be losing alot this upcoming season after the senior graduate. We will need some guys who can come in and play.
I agree, Carter was a major asset to our NIT run.
D Furgerson is rated #6 in the newest rankings by rivals.com