Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who all goes pro from UNC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which players from North Carolina do you think will enter the draft?
Well they lose Hansbrough, Green, and Ginyard, and Lawson and Ellington will go pro early. The rest will probably stay.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Well they lose Hansbrough, Green, and Ginyard, and Lawson and Ellington will go pro early. The rest will probably stay.

Just seen on ESPN, they could lose up to 10 players.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Just seen on ESPN, they could lose up to 10 players.

Well yeah, technically the whole team "could" declare for the draft or leave, but i highly doubt anyone else leaving early.
I think Thompson will go to.
I think Ed Davis might go as well.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I think Ed Davis might go as well.

Theres just noway.
Aslan Wrote:Theres just noway.

ESPN said they could lose up to 10 players. Name me 10 players on UNC's roster better than ED Davis.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:ESPN said they could lose up to 10 players. Name me 10 players on UNC's roster better than ED Davis.

I just can't see him leaving.
He needs at least one more year. :thumpsup:
Aslan Wrote:I just can't see him leaving.
He needs at least one more year. :thumpsup:

I agree, but you know how some of these players are today. They want to jump to the NBA as soon as possible.
rebuilding time for UNC next season
I hope lose the whole team!
I think Davis will leave even though he said he was staying, he was a top 5 pick from what I heard if he left. Once he sees the money it might change his mind.
NYY10 Wrote:rebuilding time for UNC next season

Have you seen the recruits they have coming in?
They will be a top 10 team as usual.
what was there recruiting class ranked?
Aslan Wrote:Have you seen the recruits they have coming in?
They will be a top 10 team as usual.

Especially if they land Wall.
im glad hansbrough , lawson and ellington, green, and half of the players go im just soooo sick of lookin at hansbrough i think he will suck in the nba everybody thought micheal beasley was gonna do good but he choked to so yea i think hansbrough will do the same
Lol i think someone is mad because Hansbrough always beats Duke ;-)