Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mich. St. - UNC National Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts? Predictions?
Msu
Im pulling for MSU
Msu
Go Heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope Michigan State wins....
I want Michigan State to win. But, I don't see it happening.
I hope State wins, But I doubt it.....
UNC!
Or at least I'm hopeing so.
MSU for me.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I want Michigan State to win. But, I don't see it happening.

I agree, looks like just about all the Uk fans want them to wil LOL! Go Michigan State!
UNC has been and is the best team in college basketball this year and I think they will win this game. But how can anyone not enjoy watching what State has done and hopefully will do one more time, knocking off favorite after favorite. Hope the Spartans can pull one more out of the bag.
UNC - WAY BETTER! Mich. State will not control the tempo against UNC. MSU has the fans on their side, but Talent will beat fans.
Stardust Wrote:UNC - WAY BETTER! Mich. State will not control the tempo against UNC. MSU has the fans on their side, but Talent will beat fans.

:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:UNC - WAY BETTER! Mich. State will not control the tempo against UNC. MSU has the fans on their side, but Talent will beat fans.

Yeah but I think that MSU can play the up tempo game.....But I look for this to be a slow game and MSU win 72-66... somewhere in the neigborhood.....I like MSU defense and I think that Lucious can shoot the three with them as well as LUCAS....Suton could be trouble as well....:Cheerlead :Cheerlead
im gonna say UNC but i hope that MSU can keep it close and makes it interesting.
I hate UNC so much but they are gonna win..I will say they will win by 11...
well if they hit shots they win and if not they don't. same for nova last night.
I hope MSU wins because after last night I have a personal vendeta towards UNC lol...

Well Said, but Go State!!!
I hate Mich St.
But I hate UNC too.
UNC by 13.
Boring game.
Im pulling for the Spartans, but I think that UNC will win.