Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Possible line up for UK next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
with orton, hood still coming and cousins and wall possibly. who would have with or without cousins and wall! i dont know much about pilgrim?

personally.....w/cousins and wall
orton
cousins
patterson
meeks
wall

w/out them
orton
patterson
hood
meeks
miller-biggest turn around season of anyone
Assuming that neither one of the come.

1 - Liggins
2 - Meeks
3 - Miller
4 - Patterson
5 - Orton
I think we'll see a big change in Liggins and Miller next year. Normally I bash Liggins for being a overrated turnover machine, but the more I think about it and with the right coaching he could become a good player for the new system. I personally don't think you can start Orton, Patterson, and Cousins for the simple fact that you would only have possibly Meeks and Wall or Meeks and Liggins being capable of driving to the basket in the DDM. If Wall doesn't come and we get Cousins I can see this lineup:

PG - Liggins
SG - Meeks
SF - Miller
PF - Patterson
C - Cousins/Orton
No GUARDS on the LINEUP.....PG is what UK needs...
With Wall and Cousins also coming, I would have the following line up
PG-Wall
SG-Meeks
SF- Miller
PF-Patterson
C-Cousins

If Wall doesnt end up coming the lineup would be.
PG-Liggins
SG-Meeks
SF-Miller
PF-Patteson
C-Cousins

If both Wall and Cousins doesnt come
PG-Liggins
SG-Meeks
SF-Miller
PF-Patterson
C- Orton

The two with Cousins over Orton is because from what I have watched, Cousins is more adapted to Coach C's style. Orton is more of a post up and get position in the low block instead of a running and gunning center.
Miller should start next season.
C.Clair Wrote:With Wall and Cousins also coming, I would have the following line up
PG-Wall
SG-Meeks
SF- Miller
PF-Patterson
C-Cousins

PG-Liggins
SG-Meeks
SF-Miller
PF-Patteson
C-Cousins

PG-Liggins
SG-Meeks
SF-Miller
PF-Patterson
C- Orton

The two with Cousins over Orton is because from what I have watched, Cousins is more adapted to Coach C's style. Orton is more of a post up and get position in the low block instead of a running and gunning center.

Good List's.
if Wall does come I really do hoipe it pushes Liggins into making him a better player and wanting to be the starter and I think it will.
devilhorns05 Wrote:if Wall does come I really do hoipe it pushes Liggins into making him a better player and wanting to be the starter and I think it will.

QUOTE=C.Clair;750323]With Wall and Cousins also coming, I would have the following line up
PG-Wall
SG-Meeks
SF- Miller
PF-Patterson
C-Cousins

PG-Liggins
SG-Meeks
SF-Miller
PF-Patteson
C-Cousins

PG-Liggins
SG-Meeks
SF-Miller
PF-Patterson
C- Orton

The two with Cousins over Orton is because from what I have watched, Cousins is more adapted to Coach C's style. Orton is more of a post up and get position in the low block instead of a running and gunning center.[/QUO

I agree with you, but for a few of the other players also! I think we will see a big change in how all the players have steped up there game next year! They will want to step it up because they wont want to lose there starting spot, but i think they will play for this coach better, cause of his style of play! He dont bash players and will give them a slap on the butt and tell they are doing a good job, on the other hand he expects you to play to there best and will push them to be better! Billy G didnt dot this, there was a lot of bashing!
beasy_bo Wrote:with orton, hood still coming and cousins and wall possibly. who would have with or without cousins and wall! i dont know much about pilgrim?

personally.....w/cousins and wall
orton
cousins
patterson
meeks
wall

w/out them
orton
patterson
hood
meeks
miller-biggest turn around season of anyone

Of your 10, Miller and Orton may be the only Cats even on the team next year.
Alright guys, the only positions as of now that are up for grabs are PG and C. Meeks, Miller, and Pat Pat are locks for their positions, no need to keep posting different lineups.
C.Clair Wrote:With Wall and Cousins also coming, I would have the following line up
PG-Wall
SG-Meeks
SF- Miller
PF-Patterson
C-Cousins

PG-Liggins
SG-Meeks
SF-Miller
PF-Patteson
C-Cousins

PG-Liggins
SG-Meeks
SF-Miller
PF-Patterson
C- Orton

Thats Y I agreed with this post he has all three in the line up no matter how comes!
Stardust Wrote:Of your 10, Miller and Orton may be the only Cats even on the team next year.
do really think that or just saying that cause if meeks and patterson was leaving they would've already done so IMO. meeks would've definitely been gone if BCG was there without a doubt! i just hope we get cousins or wall both will help out alot.
If Wall comes,I see Liggins going somewhere else where he will get playing time.
EOE Wrote:If Wall comes,I see Liggins going somewhere else where he will get playing time.

isee where you're coming from but he would get tons of minutes and play with legit players. actually would benefit him more to stay imo.
beasy_bo Wrote:do really think that or just saying that cause if meeks and patterson was leaving they would've already done so IMO. meeks would've definitely been gone if BCG was there without a doubt! i just hope we get cousins or wall both will help out alot.

Why would Meeks or PP have committed to the NBA yet? Not many players have yet. They still have a few weeks before they have to. When guys like Blake Griffin said he would make his decision in the next couple of weeks, it does not tell me that Patterson nor Meeks have ruled it out.